Switching from Ascend P6 to iPhone 4S

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys!

So after having used several Android devices, flashing ROMs and kernels and stuff, I've decided to make the switch to iOS -- because it looks and feels (for as far as I got to test it) good.

So I can fix this nice little deal, where I can trade my P6 and ?50,- for an iPhone 4S, so I wondered if it was worth it, and if the iPhone 4S is still a good phone compared to the competition nowadays

Thanks guys!

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

Yes the 4s is a great intro phone can still handle the current iOS 7.1.1 with ease but I'm not familiar with your current phone to give you trade advice

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

Yes the 4s is a great intro phone can still handle the current iOS 7.1.1 with ease but I'm not familiar with your current phone to give you trade advice

Thanks for the response! But the deal is off, because he lives too far away... So I'm looking for a good deal again. :/

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I probably found a new deal, but I have one question; Is 16gb enough for you guys? I've always happily used my external SD card, mainly for music, which fills up about 8gb atm.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Yes, 16 GB is plenty for me. You might want a 32 GB with all of that music

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I probably found a new deal, but I have one question; Is 16gb enough for you guys? I've always happily used my external SD card, mainly for music, which fills up about 8gb atm.

Welcome to iMore. I'm still using a 16gb 4s with iOS 7.1.1 with no problems. I don't store music on my device. But I have the apps and photos that I need. Good luck.

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
And once again, the deal had to be dropped, so I'm on the lookout for nice deals. Thanks for your advice about the storage! :)

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
If you are going to be using Verizon, they sell the 16GB 4S for $200 OFF contract for their prepaid plans(which are pretty good IMO).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
If you are going to be using Verizon, they sell the 16GB 4S for $200 OFF contract for their prepaid plans(which are pretty good IMO).

I'm from the Netherlands :p
We don't have Verizon, but unlocking shouldn't be expensive. Would they ship all the way here? :eek:

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm from the Netherlands :p
We don't have Verizon, but unlocking shouldn't be expensive. Would they ship all the way here? :eek:

I'm not sure. But I don't know if the 4s is global ready like the 5+'s are. I'm not very familiar with unlocking though... It could be.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner