So It has been sometime I have been using my iPhone 4s camera for taking snaps,usual sceneries etc,What bugs me about it is when taking portraits,if the subject moves even slightly the subject's image become blurred,i know it is an old camera phone so I am not expecting miracles to happen but imho it can't be that bad with moving objects like I expected it to have some sort of stabilization against very very slight movements...I have tried a free app which allows to select manual shutter,I reduced the shutter to 1/4s to see the result and it was...same...IMHO that must not happen,is it just like that? Or I don't have hold of camera properly?Kindly guide me through it and also suggest me some really robust apps in this regard?

the Phone really blows my mind taking landscapes or photographing the sky in color reproduction and performance but A slight movement of hand or posture of a person destroys the whole image in potraits...
    03-26-2014 04:46 AM
    I suppose, but I really don't have a problem with it. There are several camera app that should be able to help you with that, but if I think there's going to be a great deal of movement during a photo shoot, I will bring my Nikon D90...
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-26-2014 09:25 AM
    I suppose, but I really don't have a problem with it. There are several camera app that should be able to help you with that, but if I think there's going to be a great deal of movement during a photo shoot, I will bring my Nikon D90...
    Can you suggest me some excellent ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-26-2014 09:52 AM
    Can you suggest me some excellent ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Check out the iMore Blog information via the following link.

Best apps for iPhone photographers | iMore
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-26-2014 10:32 AM
    So It has been sometime I have been using my iPhone 4s camera for taking snaps,usual sceneries etc,What bugs me about it is when taking portraits,if the subject moves even slightly the subject's image become blurred,i know it is an old camera phone so I am not expecting miracles to happen but imho it can't be that bad with moving objects like I expected it to have some sort of stabilization against very very slight movements...I have tried a free app which allows to select manual shutter,I reduced the shutter to 1/4s to see the result and it was...same...IMHO that must not happen,is it just like that? Or I don't have hold of camera properly?Kindly guide me through it and also suggest me some really robust apps in this regard?

the Phone really blows my mind taking landscapes or photographing the sky in color reproduction and performance but A slight movement of hand or posture of a person destroys the whole image in potraits...
    Folks??? do give your opinions about this observation of mine??? BUMP
    03-30-2014 07:42 PM
    You have to stop "bumping" your threads .... Seriously....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-31-2014 10:57 PM
    Folks??? do give your opinions about this observation of mine??? BUMP
    Try a 5s with burst mode .. You have to remember your using a two year old device

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-31-2014 11:16 PM