I've had my phone for well over a year now and I haven't had any issues with it. Recently however, my BBM was the first thing to stop working. After this, my other apps only decide to work now and then. I also can't make outbound calls anymore. Nothing works with/without Wi-Fi so it's not a contract issue. If anybody could shed some light on what's up/ways I can attempt to fix it that would be great, thanks.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't realize there was a 4S section, my phone is a 4S.
    01-22-2014 08:04 AM
    Have you rebooted the phone? Try that... Also try going into Settings>> General>> Reset>> Reset Network Settings... you'll have to sign-in to any wifi hotspots that need a password after the reset... if none of this helps... consider restoring the iOS via iTunes... or a visit to an Apple GeniusBar.
    01-22-2014 09:52 AM
    Have you rebooted the phone? Try that... Also try going into Settings>> General>> Reset>> Reset Network Settings... you'll have to sign-in to any wifi hotspots that need a password after the reset... if none of this helps... consider restoring the iOS via iTunes... or a visit to an Apple GeniusBar.
    I tried this, didn't work. Guess I'll just have to pop it into an Apple store as laptop is broke atm... Thanks for your reply.
    01-22-2014 12:23 PM