Hello there i just bought my Auto-gevey Iphone 4s locked to T-mobile Uk (according to the person who sold me)..he told me the code and said when u enter the sim,first u will select the carrier and then u will enter the code,he told me the carrier is T-mobile UK,when i placed the sim in tray (above the gevey hack chip) and the device searched,and there cames various options to select the carrier,but there was no option of t-mobile uk,i was a bit shocked,after some time,another window appeared saying "how you want to unlock your phone,or something like that"...and there were 3 options,soft unlock,2nd i didn't remember,3rd still don't remember,i was so panicked....i cancelled the options and instantly switched off my cellphone..Now please help me what to do,i am panicked,the person whom i bought the phone,is asleep...please help me i am so panicked
    01-11-2014 02:52 PM
    Wait until the person that sold you the phone is awake enough to help you.
    01-11-2014 03:02 PM
    He has just awoken,he said he used the set for 2 months,but always came up with the usual carrier options,he is not solving please help
    01-11-2014 03:14 PM
    Hey there! You don't need to panic. Can you attach the screenshots here for further explanation?

Take the gevey sim out and put it in. Select t usa or any option like that. Next, what was the other option you were telling about? After you click on the option you need to select the mode ios7 unlock which is mostly mode 2 or something (Depends on your gevey sim) and then turn airplane mode on/off and your signals will come.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-14-2014 10:56 AM
    Hey there! You don't need to panic. Can you attach the screenshots here for further explanation?

Take the gevey sim out and put it in. Select t usa or any option like that. Next, what was the other option you were telling about? After you click on the option you need to select the mode ios7 unlock which is mostly mode 2 or something (Depends on your gevey sim) and then turn airplane mode on/off and your signals will come.
    thank you sir
    Haseeb Rehman likes this.
    01-14-2014 05:05 PM
    Mods may close this thread aswell...thanku again to haseeb bhai

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Thumbs
    01-20-2014 04:23 PM