Good luck with whatever you buy.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-20-2014 05:15 PM
    If it's the iPhone 4S don't be shy to ask us questions.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-20-2014 05:15 PM
    I was a a NFL playoff party yesterday and there was 17 people there, 15 iPhones ( twelve 4s, two 5s and one 5) and two Androids. The iPhone4s is still a very GOOD device. Yes I was being inquisitive and checking out everyone's device....SMILE
    The iPhone 4S looks good.
    Thanku both fellas..i have bought 4s,though few EXTREMELY PAINFULLY annoying niggles here and there,can be solved with a jailbreak ,but overall a much better device..infect i was not all for looks and feel part of the phone nor exceptional build quality,might not even be able to buy a solid smartphone ever..or if i might,it would not base on quality looks and feel BUT still iPhone's feel is a bit of a stunner to my views,yes it is slippery it is smug prone (my hands sweat alot) and dust prone but it feels awesome i don't know why,some inward aesthetic associated with it..or maybe just it is my first smartphone

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Thumbs
    01-20-2014 05:20 PM
    Talking about the niggles,the silly home button for back,closing apps is horrendously annoying...No unified manager app even downloaded management apps are not unified,no unified syncing due to no unified management...videos has different videos than vlc because of separate sync,not the universality so that the vlc videos are present. On videos app as well or the vice versa...really painful....and no syncing to file manager apps doesn't feel good,i paid for functionality and no for turnarounds....Cannot copy a specific part of text from the text bubbles :| now that really gave me fits of anger,a simple flinging and extremely useful function not being there,no instant reply,why taking of action is necessary with popup alert,there must be an option to sideline the pop and then comeback to it like a true multitask.having bar notification is something completely different as they fade away automatically...the os is by no means mature as people told me,apple hasn't caught up with the app maturity that iOS APPS have ,for its own iOS,...shame on them for that...it is not about jb its about out of the box product as i said i didn't pay for turnarounds....no download managers..and some other things that slipped outta my mind..o yes,No cancel button to cancel the sending msg,are u flinging kidding me..2nd on my fits of anger list....

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Thumbs
    01-20-2014 05:36 PM
    Just got the 4s for free. Everything is updated and running iOS 7 it's brilliant. Never thought I would have an iPhone as I love blackberry 10 but the android app support is taking to long. I have both phones and the 4s and z10 are very comparable.

I'd rate the z10 slightly better if you exclude the app situation. One thing I hate about iOS is the keyboard and no Hub.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-20-2014 08:31 PM
    Just got the 4s for free. Everything is updated and running iOS 7 it's brilliant. Never thought I would have an iPhone as I love blackberry 10 but the android app support is taking to long. I have both phones and the 4s and z10 are very comparable.

I'd rate the z10 slightly better if you exclude the app situation. One thing I hate about iOS is the keyboard and no Hub.
    Comparing a 4s is not a true comparison but is still a functional phone
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-20-2014 08:50 PM
    Comparing a 4s is not a true comparison but is still a functional phone
    My iPod touch 4th gen ain't functional it's so slow and laggy it has half the memory of the 4s and also I got it repaired and a new loudspeaker had to be soldered which I dunno would affect performance.

The 4s performs really well with apps like vine that the iPod can't. And my Z10 struggles with it as we'll with our native vine client called whine and it has twice the memory of the 4s
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-20-2014 08:55 PM
    My iPod touch 4th gen ain't functional it's so slow and laggy it has half the memory of the 4s and also I got it repaired and a new loudspeaker had to be soldered which I dunno would affect performance.

The 4s performs really well with apps like vine that the iPod can't. And my Z10 struggles with it as we'll with our native vine client called whine and it has twice the memory of the 4s
    Its just that iOS is more efficient.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-20-2014 08:59 PM

Welcome to iMore and Congrats on your new 4s. I also have a Z10 and to be honest I like my 5s better, but the Z10's hub and keypad is second to none. I rate the 5s slightly higher because of everything else it can do...IMHO......ENJOY
    01-20-2014 09:01 PM
    Welcome to iMore and Congrats on your new 4s. I also have a Z10 and to be honest I like my 5s better, but the Z10's hub and keypad is second to none. I rate the 5s slightly higher because of everything else it can do...IMHO......ENJOY
    I'm waiting for what 10.2.1 can do which should be released this month.

They need 10.3 to integrate the BBM emotions with emojis. People actually like BBM and they should use its features cross platform. Obviously only blackberry devices can see the BBM version though
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-20-2014 09:07 PM
    Its just that iOS is more efficient.
    I hated iOS 7 on my iPad 3, was really buggy but it works beautifully with the 4S. Strange.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-20-2014 09:09 PM

They need 10.3 to integrate the BBM emotions with emojis. People actually like BBM and they should use its features cross platform. Obviously only blackberry devices can see the BBM version though
    Yes I know, I'm also waiting on 10.2.1 for the Z10 to be released in the US. The last leak I downloaded took some functions away, so I really don't like doing "unofficial" updates.
    iOS Gravity and Kashan Osama like this.
    01-20-2014 09:13 PM
    No guidance/views/help for my overview of 4s and particularly iOS above i guess

I am trying to say iOS had a head start,way ahead of android even,but now they are lagging behind Idk why if any of you feel that way,apart from the efficiency of the OS and the stunning app maturity,android is taking over the show,with now kitkat being released reviewed as a quite efficient OS version as well...It is not about Touch ID scanners or truetone flash (though true tone does make a difference)...It is about having some bang for the buck,a 1/2.3 sensor camera Atleast I would expect.I love the engineers of apple as they really put their effort in making the camera processing algorithms extremely great even greater than nokia's offerings but YOU CANNOT defy physics,Bigger sensor = better image quality..

and it is about reducing basic niggles as I described above in my two posts above while giving efficient enough OS platform...the price doesn't justify OS's offerings' neither hardware's,64 bit ok,M7 chip ok but still they can't justify the heavy price tag,especially affecting the markets where carrier contracts are not available..
    01-21-2014 04:20 AM

iOS BBM shows the blackberry version of emoticons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-21-2014 04:02 PM
    iOS BBM shows the blackberry version of emoticons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the info.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-21-2014 04:49 PM
65 123