No you need to by a bb10 device, blackberry z10, q10 or z30 for that natively
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-09-2014 06:12 PM
    No you need to by a bb10 device, blackberry z10, q10 or z30 for that natively

Not even after jailbreak?any swype?
    01-09-2014 07:42 PM
    I've used an iPhone 4S and its great, but to your question, get it, in my opinion, iPhone 4S is a lot easier to use than the other two phones you've listed. I know because I brought them used them for monuth couldn't get my head aroud them so I gave/sold (sold one and gave one to my friend) them and brought an iPhone 4S in that time.
    For a fact, iPhone 4S is just a beta version to the iPhone 5 like the iPhone 3GS was for the iPhone 4 .
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-09-2014 09:25 PM
    Hi

I think the iPhone 4s is a great phone if you get it at a good price.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-10-2014 04:35 AM
    I don't see why you should get a 4S when you can get a 5C..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by Speedygi; 01-10-2014 at 09:40 AM.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-10-2014 04:39 AM
    So here i am,belong to a 3rd world country,as i cannot afford 5c/5s/5 so buying a used auto gevey 4s running iOS version 6.1.3 quite cheap...I want to know is the 4s worth buying even in 2014? just tell me your most honest and rational opinion please? Should i opt for a moto G/Lumia etc or will the 4s will be fine?is it still in production? how much longer it is gonna supported?

yes we only have 2g gsm (3g soon to come),no i am not for the latest, and in my case,where the low budget is a hindrance,the latest is not the greatest,sure i am a bit confused about,getting a low end lumia like 520 and just fulfilling my needs (fb,browsing) but iphone's user experience and browsing and the "smart" side of the phone appeals me,

and the only greatest android in my budget i would say is the moto g which is available for $270 in pakistan but still no android comes close to it (not even xperia sp/xperia c does comes close but its chipset is mediocore,extremely low on performance as compared to moto g)

so here i list my options
    1. Apple iphone 4s
    2. Motorola Moto G
    3. a cheap lUMIA..

any further help would be greatly appreciated

by the way I sms and use facebook a lot and yes a unique bit i am(sort of want to become) a "utility apps/productivity apps user"....using dictionaries,ebooks,other misc. apps and stuff...Kindly tell me your honest and rational opinions
    I would have to say though I cant really fully recommend the 4s over the moto G unless you really cant live without apples apps or ecosystem. On an ios based forum most members are going to tell you to get the iphone because that is what they use. My personal opinion would be the Moto G. I currently have an iphone 5, iphone 4s, ipad 2, moto x, nexus 5, lumia and moto G. The moto G is incredibly fast for the price not really that much perceptibly slower than the nexus 5. Also the Moto is capable of hspa+21 while the 4s caps at hspa+14. Also the 4s can only be bought preowned it isnt made anymore so vhances are you get no warranty. And if you go for a gevey sim unlocked iphone software updates arent promised as an update may break the unlock, factory unlocks stay no matter what. I think my opinion is less biased (no offense to anyone else) and think the moto x would be the better for you.

edit: It seems you can still buy new 4s phones. Thanks Karenkcoulter
    Last edited by dashauns; 01-10-2014 at 08:33 AM.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-10-2014 08:03 AM
    I would have to say though I cant really fully recommend the 4s over the moto G unless you really cant live without apples apps or ecosystem. On an ios based forum most members are going to tell you to get the iphone because that is what they use. My personal opinion would be the Moto G. I currently have an iphone 5, iphone 4s, ipad 2, moto x, nexus 5, lumia and moto G. The moto G is incredibly fast for the price not really that much perceptibly slower than the nexus 5. Also the Moto is capable of hspa+21 while the 4s caps at hspa+14. Also the 4s can only be bought preowned it isnt made anymore so vhances are you get no warranty. And if you go for a gevey sim unlocked iphone software updates arent promised as an update may break the unlock, factory unlocks stay no matter what. I think my opinion is less biased (no offense to anyone else) and think the moto x would be the better for you.
    The 4S is still made so you can get it new.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-10-2014 08:05 AM
    The iPhone 4S is a great phone, if that's what you want grab it .
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-10-2014 08:11 AM
    The 4S is still made so you can get it new.
    Then I retract my previous statement regarding the matter, thanks for clarifying but I only see it on a few carriers, and I looked on sellers of international phones like expansys
    Last edited by dashauns; 01-10-2014 at 09:00 AM.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-10-2014 08:28 AM
    The iPhone 4S is a great phone, if that's what you want grab it .
    Also not trying to overstep any boundaries or tell the buyer what to do. Just trying to provide info, an honest opinion, and ultimately let him decide. I dont want any retaliation for saying I think an android phone "might" be better for this particular instance lol.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-10-2014 08:32 AM
    It's still available in the apple store

Then I retract my previous statement regarding the matter, thanks for clarifying but I only see it on a few carriers, no longer available from apple and I looked on sellers of international phones like expansys
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-10-2014 08:36 AM
    It's still available in the apple store
    Ah i see but they only have the 8gb on the USA website. And the op is posting from overseas, it seems pakistan, so to get it he would probably have to go through local carriers or a third party. Thanks t3ddie for the add, I edited my previous post.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-10-2014 08:59 AM
    The iPhone 4S was released in October 2011. It is probably my favorite iPhone ever, even though I currently use an iPhone 5. Having said that, the 4S is in its third year and could pose a problem if you're a big time gamer. For them, the 4S may not have the power to play certain graphics intensive games without a little stutter here and there. Still, if you're just going to be doing a little web surfing, email, texting, FaceTiming, talking, playing a few simple games and doing some business-related stuff then yes, the iPhone 4S is still a good buy in 2014. Yet, I would strongly urge you to at least spring for the iPhone 5 or 5C, if at all possible.
    I think this is the best answer. If you don't care about games or really intensive programs the 4s should easily meet your needs.
    Kashan Osama and Just_Me_D like this.
    01-10-2014 02:36 PM
    I think this is the best answer. If you don't care about games or really intensive programs the 4s should easily meet your needs.
    What's more even if games were to be considered, the 4s would handle them better than the other two phones Moto G or Lumia 520.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-10-2014 03:53 PM
    What's more even if games were to be considered, the 4s would handle them better than the other two phones Moto G or Lumia 520.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    The lumia 520 yes, but not the Moto G

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-10-2014 04:50 PM
    There are 2 4s still in-use in my house, both of them work flawlessly. Maybe by later this year you'll be able to upgrade to a newer model.
    Speedygi, pr1nce and Kashan Osama like this.
    01-10-2014 05:27 PM
    From previous experience the 4s should have about 1.5 more years of service before it is officially dropped. The last S device (3GS was updated for 4 years) currently was the longest lasting device to receive updates due to its internals. I'm predicting the 4S (approximately 4 years) will follow a similar pattern. Also, it's internals were not like the 4 where there was an enormous difference in power between it and the 4S (2x for CPU and 7x for GPU, compared to the 5 where it was only a 2x difference I. Both CPU and GPU). So apps will be fairest relevant for a while games are beginning to show its age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-13-2014 10:07 PM
    4s man that phone is solid never had a glitch smooth as butter my only draw back was not getting a 32g any iphone is better then the latest android
    Kashan Osama and kataran like this.
    01-14-2014 03:59 PM
    I'm still loving my 4s and not in a rush to upgrade.

01-14-2014 04:16 PM
    You can buy the 4s. Its still working allmost flawlessly with ios7. I don't know how it will be when ios8 will come, but for now the 4s still rullz. I am very satisfied.

Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-14-2014 04:38 PM
    Heck no. Go hard or go home. No one should get tech that old.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-14-2014 04:43 PM
    Big draw of Moto G is that it is cheap and good for being off contract. In the US agreeing to a 2 year contract lets you subsidize the price of a super expensive phone. Many don't want contracts and the G offers a great compromise between price and features. The G is less appealing IMO if you aren't buying it for this reason.

The iPhone 4S's build quality will be unmatched by anything in its price range (including other former flagships) and iOS in general is more stable which can do a better job of hiding older hardware. If you want to run iOS then it is still a solid choice.

Sent from my iPod Touch (5th Gen) using Tapatalk
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-14-2014 05:55 PM
    Thank you all people thanks so much this community is very helpful to me...mods can close the thread

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Thumbs
    01-20-2014 04:23 PM
    I was a a NFL playoff party yesterday and there was 17 people there, 15 iPhones ( twelve 4s, two 5s and one 5) and two Androids. The iPhone4s is still a very GOOD device. Yes I was being inquisitive and checking out everyone's device....SMILE
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-20-2014 05:01 PM
    The iPhone 4S looks good.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    01-20-2014 05:06 PM
65 123