Gevey SIM for 4S on 7.0.4 locked to Bell

mohsinkhan35

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I apologize in advance if this isn't the correct section to ask this question. I have a Bell iPhone 4S (locked) on 7.0.4. I have two gevey sims and none of them seems to work. I have followed instructions on their website but phone keeps searching for signals and keeps giving me "ME returned an error" message.

Is anyone using gevey on 7.0.4. am i missing anything?

I would get the factory unlock but for Bell phone, it seems the unlocks costs almost $100-150

mohsinkhan35

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
No need for the hostile attitude!!!

I was trying to help you!

From your original post, it seems like your phone is locked, and it WILL NOT work on another carrier until it is unlocked.

Thats what Gevey sims are for, it is a hardware unlock. I had previously a Bell iPhone 4S on iOS 6 with Gevey sim, I was able to use it with Koodo network without factory unlocking the phone. Just wondering if new iOS 7 is incompatible but from a quick youtube search. it looks like gevey sim works on ios7. So the reason of my post was to see if anyone else is using Gevey sim with iOS7 who could provide instructions and what steps worked for them. Sorry if I sounded rude to u, but if someone doesn't know that locked phones can't be used with different provider, then they must've been living on the moon!

WhiteSpir1t

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Womp womp...

I'm still rocking iOS 5.1.1 on my 64GB 4S--it's still lightning fast to me.

Still got the old google maps too. When new OS is released by apple, such as in the case with iOS 7, people I know tell me the 4S doesn't run it that well. Though claims are subjective, I'd agree with them. Why upgrade something that's already working for small features? Don't have a problem with apps either.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <-----like the last fart--the last desperate fart of a dying corpse

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2