How do I find and play an mp3 file I downloaded (I think) from SkyDrive?

yeto

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
How do I find and play an mp3 file I downloaded (I think) from SkyDrive? I clicked on the file in SkyDrive but I am not sure I downloaded it? Can anyone help?

Thanks,
yeto

gerryblanco

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
iTunes will play mp3 files. If you don't know where your downloaded file landed do a search for files with .mp3 extension to find them then from iTunes go to that folder and import the file into your library. I am assuming you are using a Windows PC since you are using SkyDrive

yeto

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
iTunes will play mp3 files. If you don't know where your downloaded file landed do a search for files with .mp3 extension to find them then from iTunes go to that folder and import the file into your library. I am assuming you are using a Windows PC since you are using SkyDrive

I didn't use my Windows PC. I used the Safari browser on my iPhone and went to Skydrive. I then tapped on the song I wanted to download. I was able to play the song with my phone but I don't know where my iPhone stored the song and once I went back to the iPhone home screen I can no longer find the song.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help,
yeto

yeto

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
The song is still within the Skydrive app.

I don't think I have a SkyDrive app on my phone. Do I need to download a SkyDrive app to my phone to be able to download and store a song on my phone from SkyDrive? Also, what music player would I use to play the song if this is possible?

Thanks in advance for any help,
yeto

yeto

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
So you just went to the Skydrive website in Safari? Then even though you may have clicked on the mp3, it wasn't downloaded anywhere. So get the Skydrive app. I don't use it myself but most of the cloud storage apps let you play music within them so that should work.

Thank you for your help. I will give that a try.

Kind regards,
yeto