This problem just started today. I added a few new songs to a playlist that was already on my iPhone. Once the syncing was finished I went to play one of the new songs and there were red stop buttons next to all the new and recent tracks (songs that I had added a few days ago, which were playing previously). I tried rebooting my phone, deleting the playlist off my iPhone and then re-syncing it. I'm not sure what the problem is but it is extremely annoying. Any suggestions?
    11-02-2013 11:28 PM
    This problem just started today. I added a few new songs to a playlist that was already on my iPhone. Once the syncing was finished I went to play one of the new songs and there were red stop buttons next to all the new and recent tracks (songs that I had added a few days ago, which were playing previously). I tried rebooting my phone, deleting the playlist off my iPhone and then re-syncing it. I'm not sure what the problem is but it is extremely annoying. Any suggestions?
    will the songs work outside the playlist? like in the general music section?
    11-04-2013 11:50 AM
    They play in iTunes but on my phone they just have red stop buttons next to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-04-2013 12:42 PM
    They play in iTunes but on my phone they just have red stop buttons next to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Step 1: Go to the "Settings" app on your Springboard (iPhone or iPod)

Step 2: Scroll down to the "iTunes & App Store" category.

Step 3: Where it says "Automatic Downloads", turn off the "Music" slider.

Step 4: If it hasn't been fixed yet, re sync under these settings and it should work
    11-04-2013 02:12 PM