Can't sync new music

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
This problem just started today. I added a few new songs to a playlist that was already on my iPhone. Once the syncing was finished I went to play one of the new songs and there were red stop buttons next to all the new and recent tracks (songs that I had added a few days ago, which were playing previously). I tried rebooting my phone, deleting the playlist off my iPhone and then re-syncing it. I'm not sure what the problem is but it is extremely annoying. Any suggestions?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
This problem just started today. I added a few new songs to a playlist that was already on my iPhone. Once the syncing was finished I went to play one of the new songs and there were red stop buttons next to all the new and recent tracks (songs that I had added a few days ago, which were playing previously). I tried rebooting my phone, deleting the playlist off my iPhone and then re-syncing it. I'm not sure what the problem is but it is extremely annoying. Any suggestions?

will the songs work outside the playlist? like in the general music section?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
They play in iTunes but on my phone they just have red stop buttons next to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Step 1: Go to the "Settings" app on your Springboard (iPhone or iPod)

Step 2: Scroll down to the "iTunes & App Store" category.

Step 3: Where it says "Automatic Downloads", turn off the "Music" slider.

Step 4: If it hasn't been fixed yet, re sync under these settings and it should work

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods