I have a 4s on ios 7.0.3 and I upgraded ios version as soon as it was available so u have had it for a little bit. Now hat that is clarified what happened was.... I received a pop up to enter in my password to my iTunes account but I was already was signed in so I went ahead and signed in again then when I went to send a text and was looking for a name in contacts and they were all gone! Now I have tried hard reset... And signing out and back in .... Still nothing ..... I'm getting very frustrated now.... I have tried turning it on and off still nothing please help....

Thanks CJ
    10-31-2013 02:32 PM
    1. Have you made a recent backup that you can restore?
    2. If your contacts are associated with an email service like iCloud, Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook.com, etcetera then login to that account via your computer and see if the contacts are present online. If they are, go to Setting->Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then select the associated email account, scroll to the bottom of the screen and then select "Delete Account". After that, reboot your device and then re-configure the email service on your device. Afterwards, make sure that the "Contacts" option is enabled.
    10-31-2013 03:30 PM
    Thank you I'm going to check now if I have a backup
    10-31-2013 03:39 PM
    I have the same problem. All of a sudden my contacts, calendar, & notes are gone. I'm going to try what was suggested above but how do I reboot if my power button is broken?
    12-30-2013 07:59 AM