Hello,

I have an iphone 4s that had ios 5.0.1 installed, 2 days ago i have tried to update it from the device, to ios 6.1.3, after a few minutes, i noticed that there's a "connect to itunes" screen (recovery mode). I tried to connect it to my pc but it couldn't recognize it, so i tried to replace the cable, change the port, re install itunes, restart the apple mobile device service and so on, but nothing did not helped me. When i looked in the device management in my pc, i noticed that the usb is called "Unknown device", so i entered into the device properties, and it wrote error code 43, Then, i changed it manually to the "apple mobile device" driver that comes with itunes, and the error code changed to - 10, and the pc still couldn't recognize it.

Please help me i'm stuck.
    09-25-2013 08:18 AM
    Hello,

I have an iphone 4s that had ios 5.0.1 installed, 2 days ago i have tried to update it from the device, to ios 6.1.3, after a few minutes, i noticed that there's a "connect to itunes" screen (recovery mode). I tried to connect it to my pc but it couldn't recognize it, so i tried to replace the cable, change the port, re install itunes, restart the apple mobile device service and so on, but nothing did not helped me. When i looked in the device management in my pc, i noticed that the usb is called "Unknown device", so i entered into the device properties, and it wrote error code 43, Then, i changed it manually to the "apple mobile device" driver that comes with itunes, and the error code changed to - 10, and the pc still couldn't recognize it.

Please help me i'm stuck.
    Since Apple is no longer signing anything but iOS 7, you must upgrade to iOS 7.

Put your device in DFU mode and connect it to your computer/iTunes. It will download the latest iOS and install it for you. Good luck.

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
    09-25-2013 08:39 AM
    I've already tried enter to DFU mode, but the pc still couldn't recognize it.
    09-25-2013 10:10 AM
    I've already tried enter to DFU mode, but the pc still couldn't recognize it.
    What version of iTunes are you running?
    Have you tried using a different computer to see if it recognizes your iPhone on a different computer?

You may need to reinstall your AMDS. Instructions can be found here.
    09-25-2013 11:02 AM
    I already tried all of these, and i'm running the last itunes.
    09-25-2013 11:43 AM
    ^ Then I would stop by an Apple store and let the genius bar people take a look at it. It could be something internal with the charging port.
    09-25-2013 04:32 PM
    Okay, thanks.
    09-25-2013 05:06 PM