My notification centre doesnt show weather after i upgraded to IOS7 in my iphone 4s. Plz help.
    09-18-2013 05:09 PM
    My notification centre doesnt show weather after i upgraded to IOS7 in my iphone 4s. Plz help.
    Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and make sure Weather is [ON]
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    09-18-2013 05:35 PM
    hello, there, mines the same and everything is as it should be, anything else i can try, and also facebook doesnt appear in notification too, when it says it should be too..
    09-19-2013 06:09 AM
    Also: don't forget to open the stock weather app. Once this is done, it should show up in the Today area of the Notification Centre.
    jburke82 and CG68 like this.
    09-19-2013 10:38 AM
    hello, there, mines the same and everything is as it should be, anything else i can try, and also facebook doesnt appear in notification too, when it says it should be too..
    Are you talking about the Facebook alerts or the quick link post widget? If it’s the widget, it’s gone. Same with Twitter's post from Notification Center.

Then open the native weather app at least once.
    Last edited by Fausty82; 09-19-2013 at 12:01 PM.
    09-19-2013 11:36 AM
    Also: don't forget to open the stock weather app. Once this is done, it should show up in the Today area of the Notification Centre.
    Thanks. That's what I didn't do and once I did the notification showed up!
    09-19-2013 11:55 AM
    This Q has to do with the NEW and Improved iOS 7.0 and my I Ph 4s .......Looked at the entire thread here on the new OS but didn't see my concern there.

In the past in order to close previously used apps and thus saving battery time, we touched the home button twice then proceeded to eliminate those aps one by one. That is not the case under the new 7.0 OS. When you hit the home button 2x other things happen.

Do we still need to do that as before ? maybe ubder the new system it doesn't even apply.
    Thanxs for your answers.
    09-19-2013 02:05 PM
    This Q has to do with the NEW and Improved iOS 7.0 and my I Ph 4s .......Looked at the entire thread here on the new OS but didn't see my concern there.

In the past in order to close previously used apps and thus saving battery time, we touched the home button twice then proceeded to eliminate those aps one by one. That is not the case under the new 7.0 OS. When you hit the home button 2x other things happen.

Do we still need to do that as before ? maybe ubder the new system it doesn't even apply.
    Thanxs for your answers.
    Tapping Home twice still brings up the task switcher... it just has a new look.

To close running apps:

1. Double tap the home button.
    2. Grab the card that represents the app.
    3. Slide/flick it upwards.

Note: you can now close multiple apps at once by sliding 2 or 3 cards away... including the "active" app, as well as others in the list.
    colocolo likes this.
    09-19-2013 02:09 PM
    Tapping Home twice still brings up the task switcher... it just has a new look.

To close running apps:

1. Double tap the home button.
    2. Grab the card that represents the app.
    3. Slide/flick it upwards.

Note: you can now close multiple apps at once by sliding 2 or 3 cards away... including the "active" app, as well as others in the list.
    Awesome, save the day anwser
    09-19-2013 02:59 PM

To close running apps:.

Fausty, any way to close all of them with one swipe?
    TIA
    09-19-2013 10:47 PM
    Fausty, any way to close all of them with one swipe?
    TIA
    Not that I know of...
    TurboTiger likes this.
    09-19-2013 10:56 PM
    Not that I know of...
    Tks Fausty

Good Luck
    09-19-2013 11:24 PM
    Ok so I have weather showing up in notification on my ipad but not on my mini. Since there is no stock weather on either how can I get it to show on the mini? I have no clue how and why it's on the iPad.
    09-20-2013 10:09 AM
    I noticed that only when I use wi-fi that the (stock) weather updates in notifications. That is so silly as I'm on the road often without wi-fi...
    09-22-2013 02:32 PM
    I noticed that only when I use wi-fi that the (stock) weather updates in notifications. That is so silly as I'm on the road often without wi-fi...
    mine works great on LTE/4G

do you have Background App refresh turned ON for Weather?
    09-22-2013 02:47 PM
    I never noticed either and of course followed your direction and yes after turning my location services on because weather already was, i went back and yes it was ON under Today under a different format than it was under OS 6 but I notice you have to leave location services ON where before you did not under OS 6. Generally I never leave location services on unless I need it to be on for using maps or so on. As soon as i turned location services OFF, the weather goes away also. A bit of a bummer.
    09-23-2013 03:52 PM
    mine works great on LTE/4G

do you have Background App refresh turned ON for Weather?
    You stomped me... How? Thanks.
    09-24-2013 08:10 AM