just brought an iphone 4s

Ron Shaw

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I just brought an iphone 4s about 7days ago. Looks like the Iphone 5S AND 5C will be announced sept 10. I hope to get a reduced price match or return and get iphone 5 or 5c. any thoughts on this?? Got from radio shack / virgin mobile (working great) $399

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
You have to check with Radio Shack as to their return/price matching policy. Looks like u paid for it outright so not sure how much lower they will go once the 5S/5C are announced. They aren't expected to hit stores till some time around Sept 20th. GL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Like rdiddy said, everyone has their own return policy and this is the time to find out from RS right now while the clock is ticking. If they let you take it back, Do so NOW and wait until Sept 10th. My upgrade is just sitting waiting for me but as I always do, I wait for the announcement, let it go public and watch it for a month at least in the public sector since in the 22 months I have owned my 4S it has never seen the Apple store or genius bar being trouble free. I intend to do the same thing and make sure I feel good about my purchase no matter what because I have to live with it for 2 years. make no mistake I will be getting the new phone but no hurry.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd check with Radio Shack about their return policy and restocking fee, if any. If they have a 30 day return policy you should be ok since the new iPhones will probably be released around September 20th.

bxnextel86

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
But it doesn't mean that virgin mobile is going to get it now. They may get it down the road. So you may have to get a Carrier

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2