Transfer Album from iPhone to PC

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I can't for the life of me figure out how to transfer some of my photo albums to my PC so I can free up some space on my iPhone. Does anyone know how I can do this the fastest way possible please?
I appreciate any help at all :confused:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If these albums were originally on your PC thatr you sycnd to your iPhone I am asking? if you then just uncheck during your nxt sync at the top when you plug in your phone and they will be removed from your phone. If you made the Album and named them on your phone and placed pics into them I am sorry to say i don't know and hope someone will come along that does if at all possible. Seems it should be a way to do it. Have you gone to Apple support on your PC and asked the question to see if you get a response? Good luck and I hope you find your answer. I will also keep looking as well and let you know if i find anything. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Checking again within the photo app I see limited ways if nothing to do what you want but I got to thinking that while plugged into iTunes try going to MY Computer if you have a PC as indicated and you might be able to right click and explore and once you find the albums, It might allow you to drag and drop them to your let's say desktop, once there put them anywhere you want. Just another thought. :)

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Maccolar...I've been ripping my hair out literally trying to figure this out. I clicked on the green arrow that was pointing me in a direction of a thread similar to mine and I believe there were 2 and I read thru them all. Was trying to figure out what best suited me. Because I certainly didn't want to be downloading more crap onto my PC that I really didn't need. So this sounds like it's the easiest way. Can I ask tho some of the pics I have I just uploaded right from my phone to FB...will I be able to just open up my photo albums in my FB and do the same with those photos?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Thank you Maccolar...I've been ripping my hair out literally trying to figure this out. I clicked on the green arrow that was pointing me in a direction of a thread similar to mine and I believe there were 2 and I read thru them all. Was trying to figure out what best suited me. Because I certainly didn't want to be downloading more crap onto my PC that I really didn't need. So this sounds like it's the easiest way. Can I ask tho some of the pics I have I just uploaded right from my phone to FB...will I be able to just open up my photo albums in my FB and do the same with those photos?

Photos that you upload to Facebook are on Facebook, not your phone...if you didn't keep them in your Photos app you'll need to download them from Facebook on your computer.

abookin

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I can't for the life of me figure out how to transfer some of my photo albums to my PC so I can free up some space on my iPhone. Does anyone know how I can do this the fastest way possible please?
I appreciate any help at all :confused:

Hi! I would like to recommend you the fastest way of photo transferring I have ever made, without any cables. I am using Photo Transfer WiFi on my iPhone. This app is really awesome. You can set the WiFi network between iPhone and PC via Web in couple clicks! It has very bright and easy to understand design, I have spent just a few minutes to transfer 2 albums and 1 video file. Here is the link : Photo Transfer WiFi - quickly send and share photos and videos over local WiFi network

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks abookin...where did you find this? I read thru this and it really does sound simple...I just like to know where you found it first...

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi DoeZ, not so long ago Photo Transfer WiFi was free and I was lucky to find it on the Internet. I think even now, for $ 2.99 it does the job perfectly! I have joined their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/phototransferwifi?fref=ts and noticed that they are sharing promo codes for this app every day. Hope you will be as lucky as I am!

Hey abookin...I really want to THANK YOU so very much for the info about this Photo Transfer Wifi...I was able to catch a code a redeem it and it's on my iPhone now so I'll never have that problem again Thanks to you for the info you shared with me. If there were something more that I could do for you other than the "Like & Thank You" on here I would. Just wanted to let you know I appreciated your sharing info.

Thanks again abookin
DoeZ

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh