Question about GPS/Maps

bgriff25

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I have always used to GPS on my phones as my primary source of directions when getting to a new address. I'm impressed with the layout and guidance of the turn by turn directions on my 4S, but is there a way to delete a destination once it's been entered and traveled to?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you're using Apple Maps, tap the booklet icon in the upper right corner. You should see a list of recent destinations. If not, select "recent" at the bottom of the screen. Tap on "clear" in the upper left corner.

bgriff25

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
If you're using Apple Maps, tap the booklet icon in the upper right corner. You should see a list of recent destinations. If not, select "recent" at the bottom of the screen. Tap on "clear" in the upper left corner.

Thank you, I would have never thought of that. I was really looking for a way to clear some and not others and I figured out how to bookmark an address and be able to clear all recents. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, I would have never thought of that. I was really looking for a way to clear some and not others and I figured out how to bookmark an address and be able to clear all recents. :)

You're very welcome, my friend. Take care and have a great weekend....:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox