Is there a setting I can change to make the most recent photos I've taken show up at the top of my camera roll instead of at the bottom?
    08-18-2013 11:07 AM
    I don't *think* you can natively, but after reading the information via the following link, I am inclined to think that it is possible if you sync the photos to your computer using one of the mentioned apps, but I could have misread the information.
    08-18-2013 11:18 AM
    So if i get to the point when I have 500 pics on my phone, I'm going to have to scroll through them all to see my most recent photos? That doesn't make sense.
    08-18-2013 11:28 AM
    Install Photoful from the App Store, it's free.

***Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
    iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
    Tweet @LondonComp ***
    08-18-2013 11:42 AM
    So if i get to the point when I have 500 pics on my phone, I'm going to have to scroll through them all to see my most recent photos? That doesn't make sense.
    Hopefully, there is a way to do what you ask, and hopefully, someone will come along, read your post, and provide that information. Until that time, enjoy your weekend.
    08-18-2013 11:45 AM
    I'm not sure why you would have to scroll to the bottom because when I open my camera roll, it instantly goes to last picture taken. I haven't changed any settings. Does the same with my photo stream.
    08-18-2013 12:18 PM
    My camera roll also opens to the last photo taken, as others point out. Are you using the built in Photos app? And if so, are you looking in the Camera Roll album? If so, it should be opening at the bottom, showing your most recent photos.

I've noticed that at least on iPads, if you're looking at an album you've created (NOT camera roll) then it will often open at the top of the photos included, but if you're just using the regular cam roll it should work fine.
    08-18-2013 12:24 PM
    I'm not sure why you would have to scroll to the bottom because when I open my camera roll, it instantly goes to last picture taken. I haven't changed any settings. Does the same with my photo stream.
    Same here, that's exactly what it does for me.

Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk
    08-18-2013 12:28 PM
    Well I don't know what's up with mine because when I open up my "camera roll", the picture I took last week is the first picture in the album and the one I took this morning is the last. I have not added any albums and I'm using the native picture app that came on the phone. I was reading that iOS 7 will add better organization for photos so I guess I'll just deal with it until then and hopes it fixes this issue.
    08-18-2013 12:39 PM
    Well I don't know what's up with mine because when I open up my "camera roll", the picture I took last week is the first picture in the album and the one I took this morning is the last. I have not added any albums and I'm using the native picture app that came on the phone. I was reading that iOS 7 will add better organization for photos so I guess I'll just deal with it until then and hopes it fixes this issue.
    That is the right orderit lists them from oldest to newest. The issue is that when opening the Camera Roll it should automatically be at the bottom/end of the list, showing your last (most recently taken) picture. Yours does not, is that correct?
    08-18-2013 01:16 PM
    Is it possible you don't have enough pics yet to require scrolling? Once you have more than can fit onscreen, it should be automatically starting at the bottom of the collection. (Again, where the most recent pic will be.)
    bgriff25 likes this.
    08-18-2013 01:21 PM
    Is it possible you don't have enough pics yet to require scrolling? Once you have more than can fit onscreen, it should be automatically starting at the bottom of the collection. (Again, where the most recent pic will be.)
    Thanks, This is exactly my situation. I've only had my 4S for a week and don't have very many pics on it. I asked my son and he told me the same thing. Now I know I'll need to scroll up to see older pics once I get more in the album. Thanks everyone for your replies!
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Glad it's solved! Enjoy the phone!
    08-18-2013 03:20 PM