Phone not ringing

freddmc

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Sudenly my iphone (4s) has stopped ringing when I get a phone call, message,email, etc. It still vibrates but no ring. The speaker works(i.e. music) and I checked the setting to see what has changed but nothing I can see.

Can anyone help me.

Thanks

Fred

Fasle Alarm
Jusr figured it out. I had had the case off and accidently fliiped the little switch on the side. Its amaizing how helpless you feel without the use of your phione especially when you use it for business emails etc.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Check the volume buttons on the side of the device as well as the mute switch.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Sudenly my iphone (4s) has stopped ringing when I get a phone call, message,email, etc. It still vibrates but no ring. The speaker works(i.e. music) and I checked the setting to see what has changed but nothing I can see.

Can anyone help me.

Thanks

Fred

Fasle Alarm
Jusr figured it out. I had had the case off and accidently fliiped the little switch on the side. Its amaizing how helpless you feel without the use of your phione especially when you use it for business emails etc.

Lol, we've all en there at one point in time. Glad ur back in the game

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Always best to ask the question than not and ask for help. At least in your case it was a false alarm that we ALL are guilty from time to time. Thank you for letting us know and don't worry about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods