I'm really confused here when it comes to my camera roll. Whether I take a pix or download a pix or whatever and I make a new folder to keep my pics organized...once I move the pics into that folder how do I remove that pix out of my camera roll? I thought I just delete it but after I deleted 2 of them after I moved them into their new folder I went back to their new folder and the pix was gone as well. There has to be a way to move these pics into their new folders without losing them. Can anyone help please? I really would appreciate it
    06-07-2013 01:03 AM
    Hi,

When you create new albums (or folders) to organize your photos it basically makes a shortcut to the album/folder for easy access. The original photo stays on the camera roll and if you delete the original photo from the camera roll it will be deleted everywhere, from all albums. I went from blackberry to iphone when the 4S launched and I miss being able to organize the photos into completely separate folders.
    06-07-2013 03:14 AM
    I agree. I too had a blackberry and came too my 4s and I LOVE it!!! Wouldn't trade it for anything but another one LOL I'm also sure that there's got to be a way to do this or get around this and we're just missing it. But I'm pretty sure someone out there will help us.
    06-07-2013 06:14 AM
    The only way to organize it into folders with only one copy of the picture right now. Is hook up to your computer and download the pictures to the computer. Create your folders/Albums on the computer and organize the pictures. To make it easier I make a master folder "iPhone" all the other folders/albums go into. Then in iTunes go to the Photos tab click sync photos and where it says location set it to the folder "iPhone". Just be aware the only way you can get the albums and pictures off the phone is if you ever wanted to is to remove it on the computer.
    06-07-2013 07:15 AM