I have read where people are using a couple different ways to transfer their contacts from their Blackberry device to their new iPhones (Google Sync, BB Mgr & iTunes). Question: what is the easiest way? and will this transfer capture all of the contact information (i.e. name, address, phone number)? Thank you.
    05-27-2013 09:40 PM
    If you read this article from our own iMore Blog About transferring contact info from your BlackBerry to iPhone I am sure this will answer your questions:

Daily Tip: How to transfer data from your old Blackberry or Droid/Android to your new iPhone | iMore.com
    05-28-2013 08:09 AM
    for me everytime i get a new phone besides if the phone is the same platform like before when i switch from blackberry to my iphone 4 i just add everyone one by one manually even tho it does take time it works.. but when i went from the 4 to the 5 it was easy all i had to do is backup my iphone 4 on my itunes and restore them onto my iphone 5 and everything was there within a few minutes
    05-29-2013 01:59 PM
    My mom just switched over to the iPhone from a blackberry. Her new carrier is AT&T and her sales rep transferred all her contacts for her at the store. All names, numbers, email addresses and notes were transferred perfectly. No computer, iTunes or desktop manager needed!
    05-29-2013 03:17 PM
    My mom just switched over to the iPhone from a blackberry. Her new carrier is AT&T and her sales rep transferred all her contacts for her at the store. All names, numbers, email addresses and notes were transferred perfectly. No computer, iTunes or desktop manager needed!

This. Your WSP will do it for you if you're able to stop by. Took all of 15 seconds for the Verizon store near the Corn Patch to transfer mine from my Storm2 to my iPhone.
    05-29-2013 03:24 PM
    When I switched over from a Blackberry to my iPhone the customer service rep at Verizon transferred all the contacts over.
    05-30-2013 12:09 AM
    Thank you Jaguarr 40. I will read, print, and follow. My wife and I have had bad experiences at provider stores transferring data. May get some but not all data transfers- I'm sure it depends on the store and experience of service techs.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    06-01-2013 06:42 PM
    theKHMERboy- Thank you for your reply. Good to know if I ever upgrade to iPhone 5. Have never had successful transfers at provider stores (AT&T or Verizon).
    06-01-2013 06:46 PM
    LVMHgirl- Thanks for reply. I have never has successful transfer of data at provider stores. Was looking for other options.
    06-01-2013 06:49 PM
    Pr1nce- Thanks for reply. I have never has successful transfer of data at provider stores. Was looking for other options.
    06-01-2013 06:49 PM
    Thank you Jaguarr 40. I will read, print, and follow. My wife and I have had bad experiences at provider stores transferring data. May get some but not all data transfers- I'm sure it depends on the store and experience of service techs.
    Since this was asked a number of days ago and if you DID follow my instruction link that I provided to you via our own Blog it should have worked just fine. Let me know how you made out. Thank you.
    06-02-2013 12:00 PM
    If you read this article from our own iMore Blog About transferring contact info from your BlackBerry to iPhone I am sure this will answer your questions:

Daily Tip: How to transfer data from your old Blackberry or Droid/Android to your new iPhone | iMore.com
    I have used these techniques. It really helpful to gain all access data from Blackberry to iPhone. I have right now a new iPhone 5.
    06-21-2013 02:17 AM
    To transfer BB contacts to iPhone, use the BlackBerry Desktop software which came with the phone when you bought it or download it from BB's website.

1. Connect the BB to your computer and run the BB Desktop software. Click on "Organizer" and then "Configure" next to contacts

Transferring contact list from Blackberry to iPhone 4S-contacts-blackberry-iphone.png

2. Select "One way to your computer only" and hit OK.

Transferring contact list from Blackberry to iPhone 4S-blackberry-iphone.png

3. This will transfer the BlackBerry contacts to your computer. Once you your computer, you can transfer them back to the iPhone. More info here:

http://iphone-contacts.over-blog.com/article-10-steps-to-transfer-contacts-from-blackberry-to-iphone-118138423.html
    Last edited by Kaitokomauri; 08-15-2013 at 06:24 AM.
    08-15-2013 05:56 AM
    Help please
    12-30-2013 01:23 PM
    Help please
    The thread contains all the info one should ever need to accomplish the desired result.
    12-30-2013 01:29 PM