No volume control

miah84

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi I tried searching the web but couldn't come up with anything helpful so I figured I'd try the wonderful imore.

My girls 4s has no volume control when watching a video, playing a game, pandora, etc. the volume buttons work when headphones are plugged in and the speaker works when receiving a phone call and on speakerphone. When I went to watch a video on YouTube's mobile site this is what I got ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368299661.809718.jpg no slider

This is what I get when the volume buttons are pressed at home screen ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368299702.560092.jpg

And this is what the app switcher volume control looks like when pandora is playing
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368299742.758987.jpgagain no slider

I tried blowing out the ports with compressed air (duster) to no avail

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

miah84

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Never mind it started working I did a reset (I'm not sure what its called hard or soft, but when you hold home and lock button) before I posted this and it still didn't work but I just tried and it was working fine.

The only other thing I forgot to mention was she had got this stupid jewel thing today that plugs into the headphone jack and that's when this started I don't know if that had something to do with it but I told her not to put it back in.

Rousell Wall

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Never mind it started working I did a reset (I'm not sure what its called hard or soft, but when you hold home and lock button) before I posted this and it still didn't work but I just tried and it was working fine.

The only other thing I forgot to mention was she had got this stupid jewel thing today that plugs into the headphone jack and that's when this started I don't know if that had something to do with it but I told her not to put it back in.

I did have same issue. I have too reset but not working yet. I am gonna contact Customer Care for these issue. I hope they can solve this problem so far.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73