I have an iPhone 4S.. want to switch! can't decide!

FitMomXtine

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok I'm definitely not getting iPhone 5. I don't think it's worth extending my contract for 2 years.

And I won't get the sg3. I do want to wait until its out so I can play with it.

But I'm honestly considering going back to note 2 (only thing holding me back is camera quality not as crisp as I like) and I want to see how the sg4 looks. But even though its months away I want to see the iPhone 5s. So we'll see.

androidluvr2

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
But I'm honestly considering going back to note 2 (only thing holding me back is camera quality not as crisp as I like) and I want to see how the sg4 looks. But even though its months away I want to see the iPhone 5s. So we'll see.
By the time the 5S comes out, the Note 3 will be out soon after. It might have a better camera.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok I'm definitely not getting iPhone 5. I don't think it's worth extending my contract for 2 years.

And I won't get the sg3. I do want to wait until its out so I can play with it.

Odds are if you don't think the 5 is enough to extend your contract, you won't find the 5s worthy of a contract extension either.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Wow I know exactly how you feel. I go through this all the time. I get tempted by those Androids! Although I always seem to make my way back to the iPhone. :p I have been so tempted by the Note 2. Still am--the S pen really intrigues me. It sounds like that is one of your favorite features so you probably wouldn't be satisfied with the S3 or S4. I think you should just go back to the Note 2 and just get a little Shuffle or Nano for working out. I personally never kept my phone on me at the gym but rather in a locker but I don't know how long you work out. If you are going to be there for an hour or so you really don't need to keep it on you, do you? However, if you are working out for like 4 hours that might be another story.

I have an upgrade available May 1 and I just don't know what I will pick either. I will probably get a Note 2, S4 or HTC One. I'm too impatient to wait for Apple's announcement for the next iPhone so if they come out with something spectacular I will end up paying through the nose to get it after already using my upgrade. The life of a gadget junkie, I guess! :rolleyes: I did look at the HTC One in AT&T yesterday and it is drop-dead gorgeous. Yes, I am having concerns about the camera as most of the reviews I've read and comparison shots I've seen don't impress me. My kids, however, are grown up so I am only snapping pics of my dog or flowers outside or stupid things like that for Facebook and the like . So for me it wouldn't be a huge issue. Its at least as good as the Note 2 camera.

Again my vote is for the Note 2 with a Shuffle or Nano companion. Good luck and let us know what you decide!

FitMomXtine

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Wow I know exactly how you feel. I go through this all the time. I get tempted by those Androids! Although I always seem to make my way back to the iPhone. :p I have been so tempted by the Note 2. Still am--the S pen really intrigues me. It sounds like that is one of your favorite features so you probably wouldn't be satisfied with the S3 or S4. I think you should just go back to the Note 2 and just get a little Shuffle or Nano for working out. I personally never kept my phone on me at the gym but rather in a locker but I don't know how long you work out. If you are going to be there for an hour or so you really don't need to keep it on you, do you? However, if you are working out for like 4 hours that might be another story.

I have an upgrade available May 1 and I just don't know what I will pick either. I will probably get a Note 2, S4 or HTC One. I'm too impatient to wait for Apple's announcement for the next iPhone so if they come out with something spectacular I will end up paying through the nose to get it after already using my upgrade. The life of a gadget junkie, I guess! :rolleyes: I did look at the HTC One in AT&T yesterday and it is drop-dead gorgeous. Yes, I am having concerns about the camera as most of the reviews I've read and comparison shots I've seen don't impress me. My kids, however, are grown up so I am only snapping pics of my dog or flowers outside or stupid things like that for Facebook and the like . So for me it wouldn't be a huge issue. Its at least as good as the Note 2 camera.

Again my vote is for the Note 2 with a Shuffle or Nano companion. Good luck and let us know what you decide!

Thank you for your response. I am actually considering the S4 & HTC one after the reviews etc.

But it is that s-pen feature that I truly do like. Which is why im leaning more towards the Note 2. But because I like taking crisp and clear pictures of my babies as well as I sometimes use my phone to vlog for my YT channel, camera is still important to me.

I too am impatient on waiting for apple and I'm afraid if I do wait and the features haven't really changed ill be disappointed.

I'm going to wait to see if my AT&T has the S4 and HtC one so I can play with them all and decide then.

Thanks again for your input. ;)