My iphone 4 will not turn on, no matter what.

tina27

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
this morning i woke up and realized my iphone 4 would not turn on. it will not turn on unless it is on the charger, but then after about a minute of being on the charger it shuts off on its own again. it registers that it is charged 100%, but if i take it off the charger the screen goes black and won't turn on. it will not pick up service, it just says that it is searching, nor will it connect to wifi. the time is completely wrong too. i cannot get it to reset either by pressing the home and top button. HELP!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
this morning i woke up and realized my iphone 4 would not turn on. it will not turn on unless it is on the charger, but then after about a minute of being on the charger it shuts off on its own again. it registers that it is charged 100%, but if i take it off the charger the screen goes black and won't turn on. it will not pick up service, it just says that it is searching, nor will it connect to wifi. the time is completely wrong too. i cannot get it to reset either by pressing the home and top button. HELP!!

Have you tried tethering it to iTunes, See if it shows up there, Verify that you have the latest software and if not see if it lets you upgrade. If this does not work and everything else you described, You are likely to have a bad phone radio.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR