Besides getting alerts on lock screen, will appointments for the next 24 hours show on the lock screen?
    Thinking of getting a 4s, but really want to be able to have appointments/events scheduled for the day (24 hours) to show on the lock screen and not disappear after I acknowledge alert and unlock the phone.
    03-18-2013 09:22 PM
    Besides getting alerts on lock screen, will appointments for the next 24 hours show on the lock screen?
    Thinking of getting a 4s, but really want to be able to have appointments/events scheduled for the day (24 hours) to show on the lock screen and not disappear after I acknowledge alert and unlock the phone.
    First welcome to the forums... To answer your question depending on what you set your calendar appointments to notify you ex. 1 hour before etc. it will notify you as an alert on the lock screen but once you dismiss it as long as you have it in your notification center it will stay in the pull down notification center until after the appt. comes and goes. That is about the best you can get. Hope this helps and have a great evening.
    03-18-2013 09:47 PM
    Are there any apps that can do this?
    I currently have a Windows 7.5 phone, and I get the alerts (dismiss or snooze options too), but the appointment/event stays on my lock screen even after I dismiss the alert. It has saved me from missing important meetings and appointments just to see that reminder on my lock screen. It is a dealbreaker for me (I have been thinking of getting an iPhone, but this feature is really important to me).
    Can I pull down the notification center without unlocking my phone? I don't like the extra step of having to unlock my phone to see the notification center.
    Thanks for your help.
    03-19-2013 01:25 AM
    Are there any apps that can do this?
    I currently have a Windows 7.5 phone, and I get the alerts (dismiss or snooze options too), but the appointment/event stays on my lock screen even after I dismiss the alert. It has saved me from missing important meetings and appointments just to see that reminder on my lock screen. It is a dealbreaker for me (I have been thinking of getting an iPhone, but this feature is really important to me).
    Can I pull down the notification center without unlocking my phone? I don't like the extra step of having to unlock my phone to see the notification center.
    Thanks for your help.
    No you can't. You have to unlock the phone first to pull down the notification center which is really no big deal. You get use to it. As far as apps I don't know of any but you can hunt through the iTunes app store and maybe come up with something. Sorry I could not be anymore help. Have a great day.
    03-19-2013 09:08 AM
    You could jailbreak it and install lockInfo.

Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
    iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
    Tweet @LondonComp
    03-19-2013 11:33 AM
    You can get them to show on the notification center but not on the lock screen. The only way to get them on the lock screen is, like others have said, to set alerts that will show up.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    03-19-2013 11:59 AM