iPhone 4S Speaker Problems.

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
The other day I noticed that my bottom speaker is distorting almost like it is blown. I was going to take it back to Verizon since I have the replacement plan but it started working fine. Last night I tried to use my phone and the earpiece is now messing up. You can barely hear out of it and it is very distorted. Now, it works fine.

My question is will the Apple store help since it does not do it all the time? My phone is still under the Apple Warranty.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The other day I noticed that my bottom speaker is distorting almost like it is blown. I was going to take it back to Verizon since I have the replacement plan but it started working fine. Last night I tried to use my phone and the earpiece is now messing up. You can barely hear out of it and it is very distorted. Now, it works fine.

My question is will the Apple store help since it does not do it all the time? My phone is still under the Apple Warranty.

They will definitely check it out... but like with most items, if it’s not failing at the time you are there, they may not replace it then. Just explain what you have been experiencing, remain calm, but firm and see what happens. Good luck.

gadgetsurgery

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Well still your iphone is in warranty so first go with apple store and if after that you doesn't satisfied then send your iphone with us for repair. If you have any query visit the site gadgetsurgery.co.uk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro