How to find back your lost iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz Chao

Banned
Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Here is a way to find back your lost iphone?

Step1: .Only use IMEI number. IMEI number can be found on your packaging box, itunes backup, cache in drive C.

Step2: Tack down thief's phone number by using latest tracking technique from a iphone dev team called ChinaSnow, search 'chinasnow lost iphone' in ebay.

Step3: Bring thief's number to police station and make the report.

Step4: Let police man call this number using both soft and hard tactics to let thief surrender your iphone.

Hi, guys, I'm back. I relisted my ebay item,
I am sorry about the argument that happened down there. For the record, I have no intention to do anything harmful or unlawful here, I would like to take back all the harsh words I said.

But I reclaim that this method has helped thousands in China to find their phones back, Finding thief's number is achieved by getting the registered facetime number.

????????.png

Last edited:

Gaz Chao

Banned
Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Please. It is not about prejudice. I promise this tracking is accurate. How about we have a bet. You privately massage me your iPhone's IMEI number. I reply all the specifics including your phone number of your iphone shortly. On or not?

Gaz Chao

Banned
Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Cuz everything from china works flawlessly

Sent from my iPhone 5
Please. It is not about prejudice. I promise this tracking is accurate. How about we have a bet. You privately massage me your iPhone's IMEI number. I reply all the specifics including your phone number of your iphone shortly. On or not?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Imei to some random person on a forum ? Can't people clone phones with imei ? .. I would have to have really had my phone stolen before trying this as a last resort

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Imei to some random person on a forum ? Can't people clone phones with imei ? .. I would have to have really had my phone stolen before trying this as a last resort

This dude is crazy if he thinks I'm going to send it to him haha

Gaz Chao

Banned
Dec 29, 2012
Visit site

It is just a fun thing, I have no intention to clone your iphone with your IMEI, how will it benefit me? do i look like a con man. it is just an little IMEI that can extract your skeptism. if you only want to show off how resourceful, thoughtful you are, do you exact know what is IMEI, how to exactly copy an iphone with IMEI, how much should be spent on making this one. you and I are thousand miles apart, I won't and can't damn you. you know, why you american dudes are worrying about economics everyday? because you are more molly and lack of balls to do things in comparison with your hard-working ancestors.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

I don't know what you look like that's the point !! So how do I know if its a con or not ?

I know enough about them that there is a huge market that people do this and obtain personal info .. Even enough info for identity theft ..

I'm not sure what your last remark was suppose to mean .. Trust me when I tell you .. Stop now you will get banned ( not good for your company ) so please take your spam and troll somewhere else to market your "business"

Gaz Chao

Banned
Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I won't have a bet with you, because I will keep my IMEI to save the world. Plz im no con man. Stop this ironic talking, I just try to share a new way for people who need find their own phone back. I won't raise any bet now. Somebody needs it. Search 'lost iphone' in ebay. This is a feasible method that is being used everyday in china, generating uncountable successful cases. Someday you will know this method when it spreads to your land. It is just hard to get trusted here. I appreciate that you treasure your personal information so much. I shouldn't raise any bet with anybody here. but when I see those ironical comments indicating China's technology unaccountability and their annoying pride. I mistakably raise a bet to stir somebody's nerve. I just regreted to do that.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I won't have a bet with you, because I will keep my IMEI to save the world. Plz im no con man. Stop this ironic talking, I just try to share a new way for people who need find their own phone back. I won't raise any bet now. Somebody needs it. Search 'lost iphone' in ebay. This is a feasible method that is being used everyday in china, generating uncountable successful cases. Someday you will know this method when it spreads to your land. It is just hard to get trusted here. I appreciate that you treasure your personal information so much. I shouldn't raise any bet with anybody here. but when I see those ironical comments indicating China's technology unaccountability and their annoying pride. I mistakably raise a bet to stir somebody's nerve. I just regreted to do that.

**presses 1 for english**

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Gentle reminder from your not so gentle moderator: if you don't find a thread useful, move on. Nobody is forcing you to read it, and the endless attacks against the OP are only serving to keep the thread visible.

Instead of continuing to reply, drop it and let it go. It's already on our watch list.

Gaz Chao

Banned
Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
If the phone is switch sold after stolen, you can let police ask the current user to provide where/when/who he/she bought this iphone from. if the upper seller is a business entity that is easier for police to deal, rather than individual. The shop should obligate to buy in things from the lawful source. Besides, Whatever sim card is changed by the user, the registered facetime number is traceable.
If it is demolished, even Jesus can't retrieve it. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal