Best Buy does not ship iphones?

MACLuvr4Life

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I do not understand why Best Buy and Radio Shack does not ship iphones online. This is crazy to me. You have to go to the store to pick them up. And the nearest one to me is an hour away!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I do not understand why Best Buy and Radio Shack does not ship iphones online. This is crazy to me. You have to go to the store to pick them up. And the nearest one to me is an hour away!

People generally go through Apple or their carriers for online phone ordering. BB just must not see the demand for it this way and probably see it fitter fit for them so just sell in store.

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site

This is a restriction imposed by Apple as a condition of their contract.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site

Also, they know that once you are actually in the store, chances are you will buy something else. Makes sense from a business stand point

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods