4s or 5

Chargerman165

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I sold my 4s and got the 5. Already has a spot where the finish is coming off and only had a week and 2 days. 4s is very solid and has a sold feel, 5 does not feel that sturdy. Still within my 15 days and thinking seriously about taking 5 back and getting another 4s. Feel I could carry the 4s naked and would not dare do so with the 5.Just my opinion as an owner and user of both.

BFoster108

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My first iphone was the 4....got use to working with ios and jailbreak....had it for a year and used every single day...upgraded to the 4s....as far as the iphone 5 yea i could have gotten it but imo i didnt want to deal with the defects straight out of the box....they are coming out with the 5s which wont have the harware problems...maybe making the housing tougher....the matierial they used for the housing is very fragile......as far as software issues thats why they have so many ios updates....I think ios 6 was rushed as well as the iphone 5....so in short Id go with the 4s....its more stable.....

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
My first iphone was the 4....got use to working with ios and jailbreak....had it for a year and used every single day...upgraded to the 4s....as far as the iphone 5 yea i could have gotten it but imo i didnt want to deal with the defects straight out of the box....they are coming out with the 5s which wont have the harware problems...maybe making the housing tougher....the matierial they used for the housing is very fragile......as far as software issues thats why they have so many ios updates....I think ios 6 was rushed as well as the iphone 5....so in short Id go with the 4s....its more stable.....

Interesting points....

I don't feel iOS 6 was rushed at all. There are some minor, yes minor issues at best. Compared to other OS launches on other platforms, I would say it's been pretty solid.

As for the hardware. I don't agree the the iPhone 5 is Fragile in means of material. Yes it's aluminum but still very solid.

The 4S is just as stable as the 5, as they have the same iOS version. Could it be you are comparing it to something else you may want?

AmandaKess22

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I have been checking around and it seems to be very hard to choose what I want. What keeps me from really jumping right now is the thought that if I get a 4s the 5s might be coming out right around the corner and I will be locked into this phone for a while while everyone is able to enjoy the next great thing.

I like the looks of the 4s better and the screen size on the 5 does not really look like that much of a difference between the 2

It depends on how you use the phone. I think the 4s will definitely meet your needs unless you want to play some powerful games or are really into getting all the newest apps. Otherwise I would save the cash enjoy the 4s and just wait for 5s for the next upgrade.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW