Just ordered my 4S!!

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
It's killing me to know that somewhere in my city right now my iphone is riding along on a UPS truck and there is nothing I can do about it..........

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
It's killing me to know that somewhere in my city right now my iphone is riding along on a UPS truck and there is nothing I can do about it..........

Lol patience my friend patience. I know how that is though. My fed ex deliver is extremely slow though so it is a pain!

Tapatalking

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
It is delivered. Sitting on my front porch. And I am at work for 2 more hours.............

Attachments

• banghead.gif
    banghead.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 75

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
hmmmm....i thought i heard your wife had called you and needed you to go home on an emergency because the toaster is on fire....or something like that:p LOL

- - - Updated - - -

hmmmm....i thought i heard your wife had called you and needed you to go home on an emergency because the toaster is on fire....or something like that:p LOL

Roo Zilla

Dec 17, 2008
Visit site
Been having a dopey argument with some guy on Crackberry about whether the iPhone 4S camera is better than the one on the BB9900. He thinks the BB9900 camera is better because you don't have to focus.... Take my word for it, the 4S camera is a lot better. If you take a lot of photos, you will appreciate how much better it is than any BB camera. I've pretty much stopped carrying around my point and shoot since I've had the 4S.

Anyway, welcome to #teamiPhone

- - - Updated - - -

Been having a dopey argument with some guy on Crackberry about whether the iPhone 4S camera is better than the one on the BB9900. He thinks the BB9900 camera is better because you don't have to focus.... Take my word for it, the 4S camera is a lot better. If you take a lot of photos, you will appreciate how much better it is than any BB camera. I've pretty much stopped carrying around my point and shoot since I've had the 4S.

Anyway, welcome to #teamiPhone

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

She works at the same company.... and this a suprise for her too. She has wanted an iPhone for a while. When we get home she is going to see the box, open it and freak out!

mossyoak

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Welcome welcome... If you get hung up there are plenty of people on here to bail you out! I have counted on this site more than once! Again welcome and I hope you are happy!!!

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Congrats!!!!

I was with BlackBerry for 6 years and Android for about 6 months.

I have not looked back since. Good choice :)

htc2hilt

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered my 4S also! Can't wait for the upgraded camera and dual-core processor.

I don't think I'll use Siri much, but I will definitely appreciate the voice-to-text on the keyboard.

RWWackostu

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered my 4S also! Can't wait for the upgraded camera and dual-core processor.

I don't think I'll use Siri much, but I will definitely appreciate the voice-to-text on the keyboard.

I didn't think I would use Siri much either, but I use it to make contacts and reminders. Quite convenient!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR