Favorite Iphone Games on Big screen!

knilerivers

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
So, currently I am a college freshmen, and one hallmates that I have recently met, showed me something cool that really enhanced my college experience. As you realized, many college student/young adults/adults and even children have iPhones. He showed me a pico projector that was compatible with all iphone and ipad devices. We messed around with it and we played different games on it. I never new something so cool existed. I was wondering what do you guys think of new discovery? Anything other entertainment devices, please share! (This is an aaxa p4-x pico projector with my iPhone 4s)

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 42
  • Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 43

RoboWarrior

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Did you try playing Infinity Blade 2, Real Racing 2, and Modern Combat 3 on the pico projector? It would be interesting to see if frame rates would drop and the if the resolution doesn't drop displaying on a larger screen.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
For whatever reason when try to view your pics it crashes my spring board .. Not app whole phone ... Weird and its only those pics other threads are fine .... On iPhone 5 also

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Are those of you experiencing crashes using Tapatalk? Pics loading and showing fine on a computer.

knilerivers

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I think you have to view the pictures on a computer, sorry my camera was set so that I took huge pictures. I haven't really tried those games, but I do definitely want to test those games out on the pico projector. I'm still surprised that this little box-thing can produce such big images. I actually saw this online at this site, AAXA Technologies launches a new Pico Projector that can possibly redefine home entertainment, for the pocket projector industry | POCKET PROJECTORS, comparing some pico projector products. Kind of makes me wonder what else is out there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal