So, currently I am a college freshmen, and one hallmates that I have recently met, showed me something cool that really enhanced my college experience. As you realized, many college student/young adults/adults and even children have iPhones. He showed me a pico projector that was compatible with all iphone and ipad devices. We messed around with it and we played different games on it. I never new something so cool existed. I was wondering what do you guys think of new discovery? Anything other entertainment devices, please share! (This is an aaxa p4-x pico projector with my iPhone 4s)
    Attached Thumbnails Favorite Iphone Games on Big screen!-picture-022.jpg   Favorite Iphone Games on Big screen!-picture-056.jpg  
    10-18-2012 07:06 PM
    Did you try playing Infinity Blade 2, Real Racing 2, and Modern Combat 3 on the pico projector? It would be interesting to see if frame rates would drop and the if the resolution doesn't drop displaying on a larger screen.
    10-20-2012 10:19 PM
    For whatever reason when try to view your pics it crashes my spring board .. Not app whole phone ... Weird and its only those pics other threads are fine .... On iPhone 5 also
    10-21-2012 12:38 AM
    The pics don't seem to load for me on an iPad 2.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    10-21-2012 01:29 AM
    Are those of you experiencing crashes using Tapatalk? Pics loading and showing fine on a computer.
    10-21-2012 09:25 AM
    I think you have to view the pictures on a computer, sorry my camera was set so that I took huge pictures. I haven't really tried those games, but I do definitely want to test those games out on the pico projector. I'm still surprised that this little box-thing can produce such big images. I actually saw this online at this site, AAXA Technologies launches a new Pico Projector that can possibly redefine home entertainment, for the pocket projector industry | POCKET PROJECTORS, comparing some pico projector products. Kind of makes me wonder what else is out there.
    10-22-2012 11:56 AM
    Are those of you experiencing crashes using Tapatalk? Pics loading and showing fine on a computer.
    Yes tapatalk it actually didn't crash the app but crashed the springboard lol
    10-22-2012 12:52 PM