Hot spot gone

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I did a restore to solve my issue I had with App Store . Well after my restore I don't have the hot spot option anymore. Umm help?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried to reboot your device? on/off + home button. hold down till you see Apple logo & let go. (ignore the "slide to power off")

My SiL updated her iPhone4 to iOS6. She lost her contacts "EDIT" function (top right corner of screen on a contact) as well as her contact search from the phone app. I told her only way to rectify the issue was to do a restore thru the comp/iTunes.

I know, you don't want to hear it, BUT it may be the only option that you'll have to do a restore again. A member here, i recall when iOS6 was released, had upgraded. Had an issue - cant remember exactly what, but she had to restore twice to have the iOS load properly & correct the issue she was having.

ajsberrybold

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
This happened to me not a while ago. "Personal Hotspot" option was gone from its normal spot after my update and was wondering where the heck it went. Someone had told me it was placed in

Settings>General>Cellular>Personal Hotspot.

Hope this helps!

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350401170.278321.jpg
This is where mine is, and I'm on Verizon also. It disappeared one time because VZW was doing something with the plans. If yours isn't in this spot, my guess is Verizon has somehow messed up your billing plan. Use the previous poster's solution to locate the settings and see if you can turn it on. If you can't, take it to Verizon and have them check the status of your plan, since all of them should now include the hotspot. Are you on their new or old plan? The one with unlimited data? If so, then that didn't come with the hotspot, and you may need VZW to reset your account, then reboot your phone.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2