Emailing more than 5 photos at a time??

kevin smith 619

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
The photos application that comes as stock on Apple iOS devices is probably one of my favorite apps on my iPhone and iPad. I know, it seems like a bizarre statement to make considering the amount of amazingly innovative and beautiful applications that exist amongst the 543,000 on the App Store. However, the simple nature of Photos App, mixed with its functionality and deep integration into the operating system has made me fall in love with it.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to email more than 5 photos at a time??

You can, but you need to copy/paste them from the Photos app into your email--OR, if you're on iOS 6, you can do this:

--in the email body, tap and hold the screen
--in the menu that pops up, choose Insert Photo or Video
--choose photo
--repeat as needed

If you don't see the Insert option when your menu pops up, tap the arrow to scroll the menu bar.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Yes the copy and paste method works great. Just keep in mind with image sizes. It will prompt you. but again the more you add the likelihood of the mail server not sending it...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The photos application that comes as stock on Apple iOS devices is probably one of my favorite apps on my iPhone and iPad. I know, it seems like a bizarre statement to make considering the amount of amazingly innovative and beautiful applications that exist amongst the 543,000 on the App Store. However, the simple nature of Photos App, mixed with its functionality and deep integration into the operating system has made me fall in love with it.

Did you ever actually answer the OPs question besides rave about the app?? Just curious.

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Mail app appears when only 5 pics are selected in Photos. So like everyone said, Copy/Paste into body of email.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner