Hey guys just got two questions I have a iPhone 4S running on ios6 , and I just wanted to know if there was an app or something I could download that would make my phone vibrate buzz when I type? Cause I would really appreciate. Also I was wondering if there was a was I could jailbreak my device.

Any thanks would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    10-03-2012 08:43 AM
    If i'm not mistaken, i dont think the jb is out or even avail yet for iOS6 4S & 5. I thought i saw somewhere that theres a teethered one for the i4 on iOS6, BUT i'm not sure. Check out the JB forum and snoop around

As for the vibe typing app your looking for, dont think there is one, perhaps unless that could be a jb tweak as well.
    10-03-2012 08:58 AM
    As far as I know there is not a app to produce haptic feedback when typing. Check the jailbreak section of this site for info on jailbreaking iOS6.
    10-03-2012 09:01 AM
    My old Android phone had haptic feedback when typing and I liked it because it reminded me of a Blackberry keyboard. However I could not find a way to do it on a stock 4S. I use the keyboard clicks now and that helps. I think the 4S has the best onscreen keyboard I have used. I like it much better than the the stock Android and Swiftkey ones while using haptic feedback on both.
    10-03-2012 09:26 AM
    I too missed haptic feedback on the iPhone when I switched from my Android. I got used to not having it and now prefer the iPhone keyboard to the different Android versions I had tried.

As a suggestion, do a Tips and Tricks search for iPhone Keyboard. There a bunch of suggestions that make using the keyboard easier to use.
    10-03-2012 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD