Saving videos

goodevening

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking about setting up my phone as new because the iTunes on my computer will no longer sync with phone. Does anyone know of a way to get the videos off of my phone so that I can save them? I don't want to lose them when I set up as new.
Thanks,
Good Evening

goodevening

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I had to make a new iTunes account on a new user name on my computer. My original iTunes is corrupted and the customer support at Apple believes that it was a problem with Windows. So my phone has not synced with this iTunes and when it connects it tells me that I need to erase the content and install as a new phone.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I would plug in the iPhone locally and read the disk. Look in the folders for the videos and copy them over to your local HD. They will show up as MOV files

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking about setting up my phone as new because the iTunes on my computer will no longer sync with phone. Does anyone know of a way to get the videos off of my phone so that I can save them? I don't want to lose them when I set up as new.
Thanks,
Good Evening

I would presume from this that you do not have these videos on your local hard drive on your computer correct in a folder? if you don't then I would do what John suggested to do, If you by chance do have them even though you asked how to get them off your phone so you dont lose them then simply set up your phone as new and then transfer them back into iTunes for resyncing. As I said if you don't have them, I would go back to Johns advice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro