Still ongoing...annoyingly. Started having loss of service a couple days later, which is back like in the beginning. Even with the new number.
    Maybe it's the account vs the number
    So
    New sim
    New phones
    New number

Same problem

Port to Verizon and make att foot the bill apple might give you a Verizon phone vs a AT&T version ?

Or port the number to a new AT&T account ?

Just throwing stuff out
    10-11-2012 01:52 PM
    Still ongoing...annoyingly. Started having loss of service a couple days later, which is back like in the beginning. Even with the new number.
    omg ame, sorry to hear this!! what do you think your next step will be now
    10-12-2012 08:43 AM
    Just read through this thread. Please forgive me if you've tried this already, but it sure seems like an electrical problem to me. Assuming that you haven't moved or changed vehicles since you began having this problem:

Do you charge in a vehicle? If so, can you spend the requisite amount of time (for this issue to show up on a new phone) avoiding charging the phone in that vehicle?

Do you charge from wall outlets at home? If so, can you spend the requisite amount of time avoiding charging from wall outlets at home? (Only charge from your Macbook?)

Is there anywhere else you charge the phone regularly? If so, see above.

Could this be an issue with your Apple account? If it's related to the stolen phone, it seems like something that could be the culprit.
    10-12-2012 09:42 AM
28 12