I have a 4s runnin 5.1.1 for the pass threes days I have notice that I have went over my data limit which I set at 150mb daily with my data manager app. today i was a little curious why when I checked I notice that I have used over 700mb each day via iTunes store I did a hard and soft restart and it still continue to rise I den decide to restrict iTunes store in settings still my data keep rising anyone with similar issue or kno anyway I can stop this right noe my phone is airplane mode cause I don't know what to do

High Data Usage HELP!!-img_0074.pngHigh Data Usage HELP!!-img_0737.png

High Data Usage HELP!!-img_0735.pngHigh Data Usage HELP!!-img_0740.png
    Last edited by toppa; 09-24-2012 at 09:08 PM.
    09-23-2012 05:54 PM
    Try a restore ?
    09-23-2012 06:34 PM
    Try a restore ?
    iOS 6 not an option I havent found anyone phone to play around with running iOS 6
    09-23-2012 06:51 PM
    Restore via phone settings general reset
    09-23-2012 07:27 PM
    I have a 4s runnin 5.1.1 for the pass threes days I have notice that I have went over my data limit which I set at 150mb daily with my data manager app. today i was a little curious why when I checked I notice that I have used over 700mb each day via iTunes store I did a hard and soft restart and it still continue to rise I den decide to restrict iTunes store in settings still my data keep rising anyone with similar issue or kno anyway I can stop this right noe my phone is airplane mode cause I don't know what to do
    Via the iTunes Store? Where in the iTunes Store do you check for data usage? Do you stream music and/or video? Do you have constant Facebook and/or Twitter updates & notifications? Do you surf the web a lot when NOT connected to Wi-Fi? If no to any of the above, then your best bet is to reset and restore your device as new. Period! Yes, doing so will cause you to have iOS 6 installed, but you have an iPhone 4S and iOS 6 rocks on the 4S. The UI is still the same with a few changes so there is nothing really to get used to, but there are things you can take advantage of. My recommendation to reset & restore as new still stands, however, it is your device, your money and your time. Good luck.
    09-23-2012 07:42 PM
    All data hungry apps are turn off including Siri photo stream and even iCloud sync I don't watch YouTube videos nothing that would send my daily limit over 150mb even when I reset my phone thru settings after setup within each second or two I refresh my data manager it shows an increase of 20mb or more
    09-24-2012 05:44 PM
    Restore via iTunes and setup as new
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-24-2012 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD