I'm just curious as to how many of you use a screen protector on your iPhone 4s's. I'm debating rolling completely naked with mine. I currently am using an Otterbox Defender
    09-21-2012 11:14 AM
    No screen protector here.
    09-21-2012 11:41 AM
    I'm just curious as to how many of you use a screen protector on your iPhone 4s's. I'm debating rolling completely naked with mine. I currently am using an Otterbox Defender
    I had an incepio case and a screen protector on my 4s. Then I went with the otterbox defender for awhile. I currently have a Belkin TPU case and no screen protector on my 4s. I am loving it. You can really appreciate the screen and the display without a screen protector. You have a great screen why cover it up.
    09-21-2012 11:45 AM
    09-21-2012 11:49 AM
    I use the invisbleshield hd. Feels like glass, and is almost smudge proof.
    09-21-2012 12:09 PM
    For those of you who aren't using a SP, how does it hold up against scratches?
    09-21-2012 03:40 PM
    I use a Zagg front and back on my 4s. I got them with a Mophie case and a car charger in exchange for my old EVO 3D from Sprint
    09-21-2012 04:23 PM
    I use the invisbleshield hd. Feels like glass, and is almost smudge proof.
    I actually saw this in BestBuy yesterday and contemplated buying just the front for my 4S. Does it have the slight orange peel look to it if you hold it in a certain direction?

The reason I ask is because I have a zagg IS on my iPad, and older version obviously, and if you hold it up in a certain direction or if the screen is off, you can see the orange peel effect-this drives me completely nuts:o
    Last edited by Pink; 09-21-2012 at 04:56 PM.
    09-21-2012 04:34 PM
    I always use a screen protector. It's cheap insurance against scratches.
    Troy89 likes this.
    09-21-2012 04:54 PM
    I have a Zagg on my work Galaxy SII and it feels like grippy plastic and it's not smooth at all! but that's the only thing they had. Since it was a work phone, it's ok, but I will never put a ZAGG Sp on any of my future devices.

The best SP that I ever used was one made by Martin Fields.. that was an awesome product (used it on my BB Bold 9000)...
    09-21-2012 05:32 PM
    I don't use a screen protector. I just like the feel of the glass.
    09-21-2012 06:37 PM
    Yep, we use the Zagg HD on our iPhones.

I actually saw this in BestBuy yesterday and contemplated buying just the front for my 4S. Does it have the slight orange peel look to it if you hold it in a certain direction?

The reason I ask is because I have a zagg IS on my iPad, and older version obviously, and if you hold it up in a certain direction or if the screen is off, you can see the orange peel effect-this drives me completely nuts:o
    The HD does not have the orange-peel look to it. Very smooth, glass-like.
    The only knock on the HD is that it is cut a bit smaller, and some cases (the two-piece kind) can after awhile start to work the edge up.

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-21-2012 06:47 PM

Not that I can see. Looks smooth and feels great. I would check their return policy and try it out. I highly recommend it Pink.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-21-2012 06:52 PM
    No scratches, but I wouldn't put it in a pocket with my keys just in case
    09-21-2012 06:59 PM
    Yeah I'm using a "Greatshield EZ shield plus" screen protector I bought of amazon. This screen protector is hands down the best I've used on my phones.
    09-21-2012 08:45 PM
    Yep, we use the Zagg HD on our iPhones.
    The HD does not have the orange-peel look to it. Very smooth, glass-like.
    The only knock on the HD is that it is cut a bit smaller, and some cases (the two-piece kind) can after awhile start to work the edge up.
    Not that I can see. Looks smooth and feels great. I would check their return policy and try it out. I highly recommend it Pink.
    Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    thanks to both of you for your replies! Going back to my Storm2 days, i had a full body IS on it, and the same thing with the orange peel sh!t drove me nuts lol.

Perhaps I will give this Zagg HD a look for my 4S - right now i have the PowerSupport HD anti-glare from Apple on it, and well, time to change it out!!

Thanks again
    09-21-2012 09:06 PM
    Never used a SP only 3G, 4. Or 4S and never had problems with scratches. But I have a purse not pants pockets to carry it most of the time.
    09-21-2012 09:23 PM
    i use a screen protector
    09-21-2012 09:44 PM
    When I got my 4S, I bought one at the Apple Store. Power Support HD Anti-Glare Film Set for iPhone 4. $15 (appx) bucks. Smooooth, anti glare, clear, no smudges. It's a static cling, but this thing has never come off. At Xmas, put the other one on my wife's phone. No probs, still look and clean up great. Best screen protector I've ever put on and I've put on a few on my other iPhones.

Zagg is hard to apply, not smooth to the touch, too glossy. In heat, with sweaty hands, it sometimes feels gummy.
    Last edited by mark1965; 09-21-2012 at 10:19 PM.
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    09-21-2012 10:16 PM
    I have a screen protector on the front and a great fake backing case to cover the back glass.Attachment 19174
    09-22-2012 08:52 AM
    I definitely have a screen protector on my 4s, I couldn't risk the possibility of getting scratches on the screen!
    09-22-2012 09:20 AM
    Of course !
    09-23-2012 02:37 AM
    whats the best anit fingerprint screen protector ?
    09-24-2012 12:20 AM
    I ONLY used Ghost Armor on my 4, hate cases. I did the same thing for my 5. Ghost Armor is the bees knees if you're anti-case but want some drop reliability for your device.

Posted from an iP5 via Tapatalk
    09-24-2012 12:25 AM
    I use one on the back and one on the front. I've never used the zagg because the old ones that I saw looked like plastic. Are the hd ones better?
    09-24-2012 12:38 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD