Do you use a screen protector?

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm just curious as to how many of you use a screen protector on your iPhone 4s's. I'm debating rolling completely naked with mine. I currently am using an Otterbox Defender

iScully

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm just curious as to how many of you use a screen protector on your iPhone 4s's. I'm debating rolling completely naked with mine. I currently am using an Otterbox Defender

I had an incepio case and a screen protector on my 4s. Then I went with the otterbox defender for awhile. I currently have a Belkin TPU case and no screen protector on my 4s. I am loving it. You can really appreciate the screen and the display without a screen protector. You have a great screen why cover it up.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I use a Zagg front and back on my 4s. I got them with a Mophie case and a car charger in exchange for my old EVO 3D from Sprint

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I use the invisbleshield hd. Feels like glass, and is almost smudge proof.

I actually saw this in BestBuy yesterday and contemplated buying just the front for my 4S. Does it have the slight orange peel look to it if you hold it in a certain direction?

The reason I ask is because I have a zagg IS on my iPad, and older version obviously, and if you hold it up in a certain direction or if the screen is off, you can see the orange peel effect-this drives me completely nuts:eek:

Last edited:

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a Zagg on my work Galaxy SII and it feels like grippy plastic and it's not smooth at all! but that's the only thing they had. Since it was a work phone, it's ok, but I will never put a ZAGG Sp on any of my future devices.

The best SP that I ever used was one made by Martin Fields.. that was an awesome product (used it on my BB Bold 9000)...

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Yep, we use the Zagg HD on our iPhones.

I actually saw this in BestBuy yesterday and contemplated buying just the front for my 4S. Does it have the slight orange peel look to it if you hold it in a certain direction?

The reason I ask is because I have a zagg IS on my iPad, and older version obviously, and if you hold it up in a certain direction or if the screen is off, you can see the orange peel effect-this drives me completely nuts:eek:

The HD does not have the orange-peel look to it. Very smooth, glass-like.
The only knock on the HD is that it is cut a bit smaller, and some cases (the two-piece kind) can after awhile start to work the edge up.

:)

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

Not that I can see. Looks smooth and feels great. I would check their return policy and try it out. I highly recommend it Pink.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm using a "Greatshield EZ shield plus" screen protector I bought of amazon. This screen protector is hands down the best I've used on my phones.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yep, we use the Zagg HD on our iPhones.
The HD does not have the orange-peel look to it. Very smooth, glass-like.
The only knock on the HD is that it is cut a bit smaller, and some cases (the two-piece kind) can after awhile start to work the edge up.
:)
Not that I can see. Looks smooth and feels great. I would check their return policy and try it out. I highly recommend it Pink.
Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
:)thanks to both of you for your replies! Going back to my Storm2 days, i had a full body IS on it, and the same thing with the orange peel sh!t drove me nuts lol.

Perhaps I will give this Zagg HD a look for my 4S;) - right now i have the PowerSupport HD anti-glare from Apple on it, and well, time to change it out!!

Thanks again:D

mark1965

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
When I got my 4S, I bought one at the Apple Store. [URL="https://www.apple.com/search/Power-Support-HD-Anti-Glare-Film-Set-for-iPhone-4#mn_p]Power Support HD Anti-Glare Film Set for iPhone 4.[/URL] $15 (appx) bucks. Smooooth, anti glare, clear, no smudges. It's a static cling, but this thing has never come off. At Xmas, put the other one on my wife's phone. No probs, still look and clean up great. Best screen protector I've ever put on and I've put on a few on my other iPhones.

Zagg is hard to apply, not smooth to the touch, too glossy. In heat, with sweaty hands, it sometimes feels gummy.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods