hey everyone, new to the forums so excuse any newbness.
    I've been an Android type of guy for a long time.
    Had the first Galaxy S (Vibrant for T-Mobile), the S2 and now i have the S3
    but i just feel like i keep switching phones too constant cuz the next best thing comes out often.

I feel like with a 4S (more in my budget instead of the 5 because i need to buy full price off craigslist), it'd be a lot more reliable (especially update wise) and would save me money in the future.

Just need any advice or opinions before i jump ship for good, because once this decision is made, i wont be switching anymore, whether or not i like the iphone.

any advice, suggestions before i make the jump?
    I want to make sure i dont regret it.
    09-20-2012 07:39 PM
    My advice, try out a buddies iPhone before you buy. 4s is a great phone but iOS isn't for everyone
    09-20-2012 07:41 PM
    Depending on your tastes, I think you will be happy with the iPhone 4S, especially after you've gotten use to iOS. Going from a large screen to a smaller size is not what people may think because of the clarity of the retina display. I had an EVO 4G prior to purchasing my 4S in October 2011. There's no LTE for the 4S, but its speed should be more than sufficient, especially on AT&T and Verizon. Lastly, it is ridiculously easy to use. I say go for it, but only after you've handled one for a few minutes at a nearby store or via a friend.
    09-20-2012 08:09 PM
    No matter what phone or OS you choose the next best thing is only a moment away. No OS or phone is perfect so it comes down to what you want/need vs what you can do without. Make a list and pick the device that fits your needs.
    09-20-2012 10:49 PM
    I have used Android since forever but I am waiting to get an iPhone 5 because 3.5 in was just way too long for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    09-20-2012 10:55 PM
    In my opinion, play with a 4S first at a store or ask a friend to let you mess with one for a bit. Sure it may have a smaller screen but in usability it outweighs the screen size all day. Point is, get one in your hand and play with it a bit and decide for yourself.
    09-20-2012 11:46 PM
    Sorry for the late reply! But I made the jump from being an android user and sold my galaxy s3 and bought a nice black 32 gb 4s and cannot complain one bit! Best decision I've made so far!
    Was even able to head to an apple store and exchange for a new, fresh one
    09-25-2012 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD