• Pure

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Jailbroken

Votes: 33 37.1%

• Total voters

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I was JB but I recently went back to stock to get ios 6. I liked JB but for me, it got too overwhelming to always have a different theme or look for the next great tweak.. it drove me nuts :) Now I am much happier just going pure.. BUT, i really, really miss Bitesms...

Farshid72

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
my 4S is totally pure!! i've never felt a reason to jb, i enjoy the function of the iOS just as it is:)

Absinthe made my iPhone better.

Jailbroken. It doesn't respring often enough for it to be annoying. Jailbroke in order to get the os7revive theme then installed a bunch of tweaks to make tasks faster & more accessible. My upgrade this year will only be ios 6, & a new theme called paragon that'll give me the windows phone 8 start screen. Best of both companies.

after some days that you jb your iphone it will be slower because of cracked file system and had less available ram space
if you see your ram via Some apps like "Pkiller" or "Memory doctor" you can see that Many Capacity of ram is wire(=using by file system(kernel) )
i think that unjail breaked iDevice have better performance and have less lag or Hanging( =Force close or stop working )
My iPhone 4s-64GB is on iOS 5.1.1 that when i jb it and I install about 16Gb app and working with theme and switch quickly between apps its crashed and sometime its Hanged !
But when I restored and it become pure i install 57Gb app that never Hanged or laged or crashed !!! but sometimes it alert me that you dont have enough space and automaticly delet some application document or save data !
I use many apps at same time and sometimes i forget to quit apps ( via double tap on home and close them ) because of i cant see any lag and dont decrise speed !
you can see via using some app that are in utility categories and show system state...
Thank you

Guaco

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I did JB for a while after 5.1.1 was released. Then started to notice SOME lag. That didn't bother me too much. But with the release of iOS6 I decided to go back to OG. Now I can't decide if I'll go back to the JB.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Pure. Have never JB an iPhone. Ive got big enough drama going on with my iPhone/Account that I don't need that going on too.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I have jailbroken my iPhone since day one, decided to update to iOS 6 sans jb and I like the speed and lack of issue I've been having. I will probably jailbreak again when it is available but enjoying it pure for now.

4sYido

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
No jailbreak for me.

I jailbroke my iPod Touch 2G back in the day and it ruined it. Turned it into a slow sluggish mess with awful battery life. Even when I restored it back to normal, it was still like it, so I will never jailbreak again.

I think the standard look etc is fine anyway.

Skippy

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
If you've jailbroken an iPhone once and see what it opens up I doubt you'll ever wanna get back to non-jailbreak. Can't wait to break my 5!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I was jail broken on my 4s but the battery life was terrible for me. I do miss it a little but I am enjoying better battery life on iOS 6. I may go back to jailbreak when iOS 6 jailbreak comes out.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

RoboWarrior

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
What I like about iPhones and the main reason I switched was the "not required" to root my device to get important features (and apps). Go to XDA, some of the best developers are ing assholes and ignorant. XDA has turned into where as the iOS developers (jailbroken) are the total opposite (as I know). Keepin' it stock.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR