How long do you keep your idevices

Ih8reno

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Thinking back to when I first got a cell many years ago I remember I would keep them for most of the contract and hated paying money for a phone. These days it seems most people replace their cells faster then most other products. So my question to you all is how long do you keep your idevices. I still have my 2ng gen iPod touch but have sold and upgraded from an original iPad to the new iPad, and I have an iPhone 4s.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Still have my:
Treo 300
Treo 600
Centro
Storm2 ( I use this as my iPod)
All of the above are in a drawer along with cables & chargers.

My Handspring Visor and Prism are missing. Might be at the bottom of the drawer but too much crap to go through to look..:)

Good Luck

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I still have 2 iPod 3rd gens, an iPad 1st gen and of course, my 4S that I will have a yr come this Nov 4th. I plan on keeping all till they decide to break down. Then I'll worry about replacing when the time comes:)

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased my fifth iDevice. heh.

iPod Mini - 2nd gen
iPod Touch - 2nd gen
iPhone 4 - soon to be replaced
iPad 2
iPhone 5 - it'll be here Friday!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I keep my phones about a year... then pass them down to the kids... computers, I keep until they quit. iPads, iPods, etc, I tend to keep for quite a while... still have my 160GB iPod classic and my 3rd gen iPod touch...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh heck, I've had way too many phones to have kept them. The only one I still have is my HTC EVO 4G and I'm sure I will give it away or donate it at some point in time like I've done with my other phones. *If* I purchase the iPhone 5, I will more than likely give my iPhone 4S to my son.

Sky_eye

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For my iPod Nano (3G) I still have with me. I gave away my 3GS when I got my iPhone 4S last year. So, for any Apple product I have (Macbook, Apple TV), I will keep it as long as it works. For my iPhones, every two years.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
With my BlackBerrys, I was changing about every two months because of warranty replacements. I couldn't wait to get rid of one model and get another because I hated the phones and the problems that came with them.

I'll keep my 4s until it stops working. This is the first phone since my Motorola StarTac that I have been truly happy with and I have no need to upgrade.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Still have original iPhone. it's still a piece of history.

Had the 3GS gave it to my 21 year old nephew who must have used it as a hockey puck. When I tried to get it back when he got a 4 he said the antennae came off. HUH? WTF :mad:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW