iphone 4s cannot sync to itunes

hcpitney416

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
A few months ago I updated my phone to ios 5.1 and things were great. More recently I restored my phone and lost all of my photos and music. I was able to get most photos back, but I am unable to sync my phone to my computer. Every time that I try to sync, no music shows up on my phone and when I look at the side panel under my phone, it shows all of the music grayed out with explanation points to the left of them. Apple has not been able to resolve the issue. Someone please help. Do you think updating next week to ios 6 will help??

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Have you actually restored as new and not been able to sync your music still? If you've done that and have gone as far as reinstalling iTunes then it could be a problem with the phone itself. That's a warranty issue and Apple would exchange your phone.

I had an iPad 2 that wouldn't open the camera shutter at all. Whether I restored as new or not. Apple exchanged it for me. If something isn't working right and they determine it's a sole device issue, there are no more questions asked. You get a device exchange.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox