Hahaha

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2
    I still have my Galaxy Nexus running cyanogenmod, but its just crap next to my 4S. Its buggy, laggy, and Samsung screens just plain suck next to any iPhone since the 4.

I used Android until the 4s and went through 4 phones in less than 2 years. I learned my lesson - big screen doesn't equal good phone. The 4s is the only phone I've ever had for more than a year (going on 20 months now) and still love it. Every droid phone (and I've tried them all) just feels like garbage in comparison even though the HTC One comes close.

Maybe when Samung comes out with a 32 core CPU they can fix their lag and come close to the 4s. But only if they get a clue and get a decent screen.
    07-02-2013 02:15 PM
    The 4S was definetly one of Apples best iPhones. Sometimes I miss its smaller size over my iPhone 5. I plan on upgrading my sons 3GS to a 4S for his Birthday.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    07-02-2013 02:39 PM
    I still have my Galaxy Nexus running cyanogenmod, but its just crap next to my 4S. Its buggy, laggy, and Samsung screens just plain suck next to any iPhone since the 4.

I used Android until the 4s and went through 4 phones in less than 2 years. I learned my lesson - big screen doesn't equal good phone. The 4s is the only phone I've ever had for more than a year (going on 20 months now) and still love it. Every droid phone (and I've tried them all) just feels like garbage in comparison even though the HTC One comes close.

Maybe when Samung comes out with a 32 core CPU they can fix their lag and come close to the 4s. But only if they get a clue and get a decent screen.
    If being locked down is your cup of tea then fine. And my 1.2ghz duel core victory doesn't lag either.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2
    07-04-2013 06:03 PM
    I remember playing around with my wife's 4S when she got it and thinking, "this phone is snappy". That was after fooling around with my coworker's 3S mind you. Now I have a 5 and my wife's actually feels slow now. It's funny how things can change when something new comes out. Cannot think how the iPhone can be any faster, but I'm sure that will change when the 5S is released.
    07-05-2013 10:04 AM
    Neither does my S4.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S4 🌌
    02-24-2015 09:40 PM
    What are you looking for all the oldest threads to reopen.
    02-24-2015 09:55 PM
    Another Zombie thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-24-2015 11:56 PM
257 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD