Has anyone successfully recovered a deleted instagram username?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't look good: My account has been disabled • Instagram Help Center

"User Deletion
If your Instagram account was deleted utilizing the secure Account Removal page there is no way to restore your account. You can create a new account with the email address formerly associated with your deleted account, but you will not be able to utilize the same username.

We suggest attempting to create a new account with the same email address in order to determine if your account was removed through the Account Removal page, which would have required knowledge of your password. We cannot restore your account, even if your account deletion was not authorized, and suggest you use a private and secure password going forward."

Good luck! Maybe if you have any emails from the activation/deletion of the account you'll have a better chance?

(You definitely deleted the account and not just the app?)

MooPenguin32

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I feel your pain. I signed up for Instagram about 2 years ago using my main email address. I wasn't feeling it at the time, so I had my account deleted. I wanted to sign up recently, but couldn't use the same email address because it's still in their database tied to my deleted account. I just ended up signing up using a secondary email. I'm not sure why they operate this way. It's kind of strange.

Reactions: BLiNK

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't look good: My account has been disabled • Instagram Help Center

"User Deletion
If your Instagram account was deleted utilizing the secure Account Removal page there is no way to restore your account. You can create a new account with the email address formerly associated with your deleted account, but you will not be able to utilize the same username.

We suggest attempting to create a new account with the same email address in order to determine if your account was removed through the Account Removal page, which would have required knowledge of your password. We cannot restore your account, even if your account deletion was not authorized, and suggest you use a private and secure password going forward."

Good luck! Maybe if you have any emails from the activation/deletion of the account you'll have a better chance?

(You definitely deleted the account and not just the app?)

yep, went online (at the time) and deleted the account completely. i did read the info you provided as well but was hoping someone had a positive outcome even after all that, doesn't appear so

thanks

nazavin

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: has anyone successfully recovered a deleted instagram username?

I want to get my old Instagram account back !how can I do that?

1 cherishmourya

Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
sir
i am using a instagam account since 2014 but few days before i just creatd new insta account from same number and facbook id which i given to my first account and i also have pretty well followers in that it was fine two days but today i logout my first instagram account for changing my mobile after that i am gettting that new account instead of my first account when i login plzzzzz slove these :crying:

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
sir
i am using a instagam account since 2014 but few days before i just creatd new insta account from same number and facbook id which i given to my first account and i also have pretty well followers in that it was fine two days but today i logout my first instagram account for changing my mobile after that i am gettting that new account instead of my first account when i login plzzzzz slove these :crying:

Have you tried going to Instagram website and resetting your password? You will most likely need your email address or Username, if you know that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73