super weird battery issue

CarliCruise

Aug 15, 2009
Visit site
ok...im going to try to summarize this but I want to give all the details to see what might be the problem...so i changed my iphone 4s casing to red about 5 months ago and about 3 months later i started having battery problems, it would literally last 1 hour and turn off and die and sometimes even turn off when its around 40-50 percent full and just die. So i went to a repair store where i got my phone done and when they opened my iphone my battery was HUGE, it was completely ruined and about to explode...so i bought a new one thinking my problems would finally end...wrong...now my new battery has a couple of issues..the charge on this battery actually does last long which is great but, the phone restarts all the time randomly, especially when its on a charger...also if you dont turn the phone on and off the battery meter does not go up and down, meaning it'll say 100 percent until you turn it off and on and youll see its really down to 95 or etc. ive also noticed my phone is a little slower. Any advice or any known issues like this? i know its pretty odd.

ThaKrazyOne

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar issue once with a 3GS. What I did was created an up to the minute backup, wiped it and reinstalled the OS, and everything. It worked. Also another thing I use is let the battery drain down to about 3% and I run an app called Battery+ and it will do a quick Charge, then a steady full charge and a final trickle charge. It seems to help refresh the battery a bit that way. I do it to all of our iDevices once a month. Look it up in the app store it's 99 cents.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner