I would like to remove a few videos out of my Iphone
How do I do this?
I want to be able to put the videos back whenever I want
I currently sync photos from a folder called "Pictures"
there is a ipod photo cache folder thats it

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Are you using any photo management programs on your pc? I use aperture on my Mac and import my pics once a week. I then make new albums and I can sync any album I want via iTunes.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Hi
I have always had constant problems with the iTunes

I would like to remove a few videos out of my Iphone
How do I do this?
I want to be able to put the videos back whenever I want
I currently sync photos from a folder called "Pictures"
there is a ipod photo cache folder thats it

You can always use DropBox. That way your photos can be downloaded to PC or iPhone whenever.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Brickman's suggestion is great. I use it often. It's nice because it has an auto upload feature. Photobucket also has the same feature.

quacker24

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I wish they would make it so you cam access and manage via finder/explorer. For photos and videos. Yes dropbox is helpful but I want full control of where the stuff goes. Apple likes to hide everything, just let me manage my files!

mywilfing

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
There are a number of apps that may be of help and utilise bluetooth between your Apple Device and Computer, in essence they allow you to look inside your Apple Device and then move files out of folders.

I've tried a number of them but not enough to recommend any at the moment, that said none of them cost me anything and they all came from the Apple Store;

Air Transfer Pro
iTransfer

veegee1

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
transfer photos and videos from and to iphone

there is a very great program for windows computers called "copy trans control". This program has 5 different levels, but the one most important one is absolutely free. Download this program and install it on your PC (i do nto know if it works on a mac) this program will open your complete file system on your ipod/iphone4 or iphone4S. You can then ADD or DELETE songs, videos and photos from your iphone into and out of your computer's files WITHOUT the use of itunes. If you want to import videos INTO iphone form your computer using "copyTrans" you have to make sure the videos are in MP4, and songs must be in MP3 format. Photos must be in JPEG. You can just use the open 2 windows method (open copy trans, then minimize, then open one of your files, like videos, photos or music and minimize) and then just highlight and drag the files to or from your computer. it is that simple, really. After you remove or add files to the iphone, you need to click "update" in copy trans control and then after updating you need to make sure you click "eject" to be able to free your iphone/ipod form the computer. VOILA!!! One warning: If you use copy trans control to ADD videos to your iphone and you do eventually connect your iphone to itunes, that video will dissapear from your iphone.

sdreelin

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I've had great results with the app called "Photo Transfer App". It cost a couple of dollars, but was worth it. It transforms your iPad into sort of a mini server that you connect to through a browser. The you can transfer photos and video on and off your iPad. The only thing is the iPad must be on the same network as your PC.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
@Coreman38
What did you do?
You also could use the DropBox
Or try this: get the pictures and video off your iPhone 4 to the computer, and then transfer the files to iTunes, at last sync the pictures and video to your iPad 2 via iTunes.

YAMAMOTOYAMATO

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I want to reccomend everyone to use iOS App Addphoto for this case.
I think AddPhoto is convenient for everyone.

http://yamamotoyamato.com/ios/2012/12/addphoto-e.html

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh