Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
  1. xx12andrew21xx's Avatar
    Hi, New to the forums. I took apart this iPhone 4s to replace the LCD and Digitizer I have this piece that is pictured and I have no clue where it goes. Can anyone tell me where and what it is for? Thanks!!!!

    Andrew Vandusseldorp
    08-08-2012 10:16 PM
  2. anon(4698833)'s Avatar
    I think that is a piece of the EMI shield...


    ...there it is on the right hand side of the pic...EMI shield kit.

    Last edited by SeanHRCC; 08-09-2012 at 09:06 AM.
    08-09-2012 08:49 AM
  3. IAmSixNine's Avatar
    It goes under the main board on the top left side. Just to the right of the camera. (rear facing camera)
    There should be a piece of tape covering the screw up. That screw is what holds that in place..
    At least thats what it looks like to me.
    08-10-2012 05:19 PM