Anyone else like putting your iPhone in the freezer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
So I guess you've never done it. If you're afraid it might hurt your device , I guess you could frees your case overnight, and put that on it.

Either way it feels good. And your hands don't get sweaty like they tend to do. That's all for now.

At some point in you life I think your brain got frostbite and that explains all your threads here on iMore. :rolleyes:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
ahhhhhhhhhhh, ok. makes sense, my bad.

The first image that I posted did get messed up which is why I edited it. :eek: Not that something like that has never happeneded to the Mr. Perfect, I mean *cough* BLiNK *cough*, though. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I come here post a simple topic and people just start spamming it up. Do you people have lives? Geez.

I would just not respond if I thought it was stupid. But I'm not a spammer so I can't do that.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You know what I hope I get banned because you people are really getting on my nerves.

You know what? You don't have to get banned, just STOP comming on here like you keep saying in ALL of you lame ass threads that you keep making. Problem is that you are just too stupid to realize this. Therefore maybe being banned in your case will be a win for all of us. You can stop posting here and we won't have to read any more stupid threads like this one and all the other ones you've been making. :rolleyes:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
You know what I hope I get banned because you people are really getting on my nerves.

albumpicture.php

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I come here post a simple topic and people just start spamming it up. Do you people have lives? Geez.

I would just not respond if I thought it was stupid. But I'm not a spammer so I can't do that.

Oh, no buddy, you most certainly are a spammer, and the sad thing is you are just too stupid to realize it, now kindly do us a favor and GTFO as your constant dribble is taking up space for those who really do post something that is worth reading... :mad:

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
all joking aside. i am a little surprised of the lack of moderation going on around here recently

typically there would be warnings or thread closures by now

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Oh, no buddy, you most certainly are a spammer, and the sad thing is you are just too stupid to realize it, now kindly do us a favor and GTFO as your constant dribble is taking up space for those who really do post something that is worth reading... :mad:

Know what I'm not even going to respond to that negatively. Because your post will be here for everyone to see when the ban hammer comes down.

I have never been so insulted in all my life.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Know what I'm not even going to respond to that negatively. Because your post will be here for everyone to see when the ban hammer comes down.

I have never been so insulted in all my life.

6c02d126-3920-6097.jpg

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods