Anyone else like putting your iPhone in the freezer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how I thought of this but recently I've gotten into the habit of freezing my iPhone at night and using it in the morning.

There's nothing that feels better in the summer heat than to use a cool or cold iPhone or iDevice, (I do it with iPad too since they tend to overheat)

My question would be though, is there any real drawbacks to doing this, and has anyone else tried it? They say that heat is the worst thing for an iPhone.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
lame%20thread.gif

Last edited:

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
So I guess you've never done it. If you're afraid it might hurt your device , I guess you could frees your case overnight, and put that on it.

Either way it feels good. And your hands don't get sweaty like they tend to do. That's all for now.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Look at all these spammers.

No one has even answered the topic.

well, if you actually read what you type you might have answered your question. observe:

I don't know how I thought of this but recently I've gotten into the habit of freezing my iPhone at night and using it in the morning.

now YOU tell ME, there any real drawbacks to doing this?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
People do it all the time. I don't know what's so crazy about it. The new iPad overheats, you stick it in the freezer. The iPhone has wifi problems, you stick it in the freezer.

It's not like it can't get cold. I've seen people do this before.

Just because it can be done, it does not mean it should be done. Show me one link where Apple tells people what you are advocating is a good thing. Just one.

Time to heed my own advice to not feed the troll... no more. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro