So me and my fianc swapped iPhones my white for her black and I performed a back up to iTunes for both phones on both of our laptops. Hers restored fine with no problems, at first I thought mine restored with no problem until I went into Wallpapers to change my back ground pic and I noticed the screen was nothing but a big black box for some reason so I did 3 more fresh installs then installed the backup only to have the same outcome. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue before cause now I cannot use my backup and I have a lot of stuff saved as in backup for my games and etc. :-(Attachment 17571

Sent from my iBeast of an iPhone using Tapatalk :-)
    07-26-2012 04:34 PM
    Sorry man, but I've never experienced anything like that. Do you, by chance, have an iCloud backup that you can use?

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    07-26-2012 05:04 PM
    I actually had everything backed to my iTunes because I don't have a fast Internet connection at home thanks to Verizon DSL :-( I find it faster to restore from a backup on iTunes then through iCloud.

Sent from my iBeast of an iPhone using Tapatalk :-)
    07-27-2012 03:01 AM
    Have you tried applying one of your pictures in your Camera Roll as a wallpaper? See if it works and what happens then when you go back to Settings - Wallpaper ?
    07-28-2012 12:05 AM
    Yes, I fixed the issue but it requires you being jailbroken. I had to go into iFile and go to the folder that contains the stock wallpapers copy and past the folders to my desktop and delete the main folder, restoring then go back into Wallpapers through settings to make sure the pics were gone, then o back into iFile and paste the Wallpaper Folder back and respring again and all the wallpapers returned then I made a new backup to replace the corrupted one.
    07-30-2012 10:39 AM
    Nice then!
    07-31-2012 04:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD