quick before motoleo infects us all with his/her pessimistic poison!
    07-18-2012 03:06 PM
    Well, for 1) the touch screen is awesome. 2) the overall design of the device itself. 3) the quickness the iOS moves at. 4) the amount of cases you can buy is out of this world 4) the apps. 5) pretty much, just the whole overall iphone & iOS in itself

I think i'm done lol
    Last edited by Pink; 07-19-2012 at 08:40 PM. Reason: had to add in more reasons!
    seashell93 likes this.
    07-18-2012 03:13 PM
    quick before motoleo infects us all with his/her pessimistic poison!
    I've made a conscious decision to not let my mind be infected with drivel.

My iPhone just works for what I want it to do - easily.
    Last edited by kch50428; 07-18-2012 at 04:04 PM. Reason: revise
    07-18-2012 03:17 PM
    it's professional appearance, the retina display, its speed, its ease of use, the availability of apps, the support community (iMore), Apple support & its ecosystem.
    07-18-2012 03:18 PM
    - It works like it's made to

- Apple stands behind their products

- Quality apps available in the App Store

- Great aesthetic design. Feels just right in my hand.

- Easy to use

- Listening to my music on it is a pleasure

- I can easily restore a backup if I get another one

- App/Music purchasing is great. Everything is tied to one Apple ID and I don't have to have
    a bunch of different usernames and passwords.

- Usually when new apps are out, the iPhone is the first to get it before other platforms.

- Apple helps me when I have a problem and doesn't send me to my carrier.

- iCloud

- The screen is just beautiful

- Great battery life

- Accessories. It's basically just a couple of designs. Third party accessory makers
    always have things for it.

- The OS works smoothly and doesn't give me many problems.

- It can handle wear and tear and won't deteriorate after a year like my Blackberry's used to

- When someone I know is new to it, I can easily teach them a thing or two about it with a couple
    of texts and they understand right away, because it's easy to do sh1t

I'll keep adding to this as I think of more....
    Last edited by forever29; 07-18-2012 at 03:26 PM.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    07-18-2012 03:22 PM
    I'll name just one... My iPhone works so fluently with my iPad and my MacBook. It all works together so well.
    07-18-2012 03:53 PM
    I never really gave any thought to what I liked about my 4S until I started using Androids Galaxy Nexus. That said, nothing compares to how easy the copy & paste feature works on the iPhone VS the way it is done on the Nexus. With the Nexus it took as many as 3 tries before I copied what I needed to and pasted it where I wanted it. Also, I do use the screenshot feature quite a bit, and after using the Nexus for a few days and having it take me as many as 8 times to get a screenshot without the volume increasing every time, I like how easy it is on the iPhone, as I always get the shot on the first try. The form factor is another thing that I've come to like about the iPhone. I have found the my 4S is much easier to hold and operate one handed than the larger sized Nexus, which requires 2 handed operation for most things other than calls. Also, as noted by Garz above, I like the way my iPhone works together with my iPad 4G.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 07-18-2012 at 06:14 PM.
    07-18-2012 05:27 PM
    That it just works. Sure you see them everywhere... but that's part of what makes the iPhone great. There are a plethora of apps, cases and accessories. Developers and accessory makers go where the market is... more devices in circulation = larger market = more options.

The iPhone works smoothly and elegantly. It syncs via wires or wireless with my Mac, the cloud and my family - I can easily share my world with those I chose to share with and block those whom I don't wish to share with.
    07-18-2012 05:43 PM
    The overall stability of this phone as compared to my previous Droid-X.
    07-18-2012 05:46 PM
    I likethe reliability of the device. I know that my messages won't be deleted or it won't pocket dial people and the screen is crystal clear. The camera is awesome and music works great.
    07-18-2012 06:28 PM
    iCloud syncing between my iPhone and my IPad for Reminders and Notes.
    Exchange syncing with Gmail, Contact and Calendar.

Good Luck
    07-18-2012 07:55 PM
    the retina display. i have been using no screen protector for about 3 months now
    07-19-2012 04:51 PM
    I think the display could actually be better. By far, the thing that the iPhone needs to improve on is speed. A6 chip, how about A17? lol oh, and graphics.
    07-19-2012 05:07 PM
    I think the display could actually be better. By far, the thing that the iPhone needs to improve on is speed. A6 chip, how about A17? lol oh, and graphics.
    Not sure how you getter better than retina. Have yet to see anything better. Boy they nailed you right on the head.
    07-19-2012 05:43 PM
    motoleo...the more you post, the more I'm convinced that you probably don't even own an iPhone.

As to the original question...

- Beautiful display
    - Truly impressive camera (and this coming from someone who has a Canon 5D and 7D available to him at all times through his wife)
    - Ease of use in regards to...well...EVERYTHING i do on the phone.
    - The best music management of any phone on the market...period.
    - Customer service from Apple (not really a feature of the phone, but a blessing that comes with all of them)

...so many other things, i could list stuff for days.
    seashell93 and seashell93 like this.
    07-19-2012 05:48 PM
    I do, but we actually found out that the "retina" screen only works like its supposed to from a certain distance. They could actually improve the screen. Also you don't really notice this but when you launch an app, it will just bring up an image, like an actual JPEG of what you were last doing while it loads. It's a false image. You can tap it all you want, but it won't do anything until it actually loads.
    Last edited by motoleo; 07-19-2012 at 07:14 PM.
    07-19-2012 07:10 PM
    I do, but we actually found out that the "retina" screen only works like its supposed to from a certain distance. They could actually improve the screen. Also you don't really notice this but when you launch an app, it will just bring up an image, like an actual JPEG of what you were last doing while it loads. It's a false image. You can tap it all you want, but it won't do anything until it actually loads.
    LMFAO! Are you actually complaining about loading screens for apps and how that is some how related to the retina display on the phone?

Put down the pipe bud.
    BLiNK likes this.
    07-19-2012 07:18 PM
    the speaker for the 4S sounds great. do not need it to be any louder for music
    07-19-2012 08:55 PM
    the speaker for the 4S sounds great. do not need it to be any louder for music
    Yeah. If it got louder then the sound would become distorted. They got the speaker down just right.
    07-20-2012 01:22 AM
    I'll name just one... My iPhone works so fluently with my iPad and my MacBook. It all works together so well.
    Couldn't have said it better.
    07-20-2012 03:19 AM
    "My phone goes with my MacBook."

Ugh. You people are satisfied by simple things. You guys are going to pee your pants if Apple has what it takes to really get something better and different out to market.

Everything about the phone can be improved. From the resolution to the battery to the responsiveness, incorporating things that make sense and getting rid of the flack.

It's people like me who know how to invent and progress. And it's people like you who keep us stuck in one place.
    07-20-2012 06:26 AM
    New to iPhone (just having left Blackberry )...I love the keyboard, compared to a few droids I tried; the speed and intuitiveness; the overall design; reliability; built in way to take screenshots--woot! and yes Pink I already have a few cases!!

Can't wait to keep exploring all the amazing features of this phone!!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    07-20-2012 07:09 AM
    "My phone goes with my MacBook."

Ugh. You people are satisfied by simple things. You guys are going to pee your pants if Apple has what it takes to really get something better and different out to market.

Everything about the phone can be improved. From the resolution to the battery to the responsiveness, incorporating things that make sense and getting rid of the flack.

It's people like me who know how to invent and progress. And it's people like you who keep us stuck in one place.
    So you know of a phone that is better? Than why aren't you there in their forums. Oh you probably say the same at all the forums anyway

This 4s is great. And I am an android convert!
    07-20-2012 07:38 AM
    New to iPhone (just having left Blackberry )...I love the keyboard, compared to a few droids I tried; the speed and intuitiveness; the overall design; reliability; built in way to take screenshots--woot! and yes Pink I already have a few cases!!

Can't wait to keep exploring all the amazing features of this phone!!
    hey seashell - great to have you here !! Congrats again with your new 4S!! Besides the efficiency of the device all around, buying cases is addicting
    seashell93 likes this.
    07-20-2012 07:51 AM
    So you know of a phone that is better? Than why aren't you there in their forums. Oh you probably say the same at all the forums anyway

This 4s is great. And I am an android convert!
    Actually I do. And I am. But it's not out yet. But when it does come out, I'll have it and you can keep this.

Android convert? do you deserve a cookie?
    07-20-2012 08:11 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD